(This thread should've been posted a couple of days before, but i couldn't make it before...)

So I got this gorgeous bass for my self. It's not a super bass, nor a weird one, it hasn't got 6543168 strings or whatever, and still I love it. I have to name it though. BTW, do you think basses are female like guitars, or male? I considr guitar females naturally, but with basses i am not sure... anyway that might just be a stupid question.

So, here's my new, and First bass: A Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70.

And now, P0rnoed:

BTW I still need to get my first amp, if you want to help me with that, please go here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488594

(Invalid img)
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Last edited by Sudaka at Oct 23, 2011,
are the images viewable? cause i can't... mmm... this seems an epic fail.
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Hey there, I find an amazing

Hey there, I find an amazing web,please click the web ,you can find big pleasantly surprised
Links removed by mod.
The pics work if you open them in a new tab.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321
The pics work if you open them in a new tab.

so everyone can see them? well, then that's okay... do you know why does that white square apperas instead of the pictures and how can i fix it?
Quote by FatalGear41

Sterling Ray 35
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Sudaka
so everyone can see them? well, then that's okay... do you know why does that white square apperas instead of the pictures and how can i fix it?

I think it's because you linked them from a secure connection (https). If you uploaded the pics to a site like Photobucket or Imgur, then posted them, it would display them in the thread.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
mm... i poste d them from photobucket, and i still get the same result... :S
Quote by FatalGear41

Sterling Ray 35
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Sudaka
are the images viewable? cause i can't... mmm... this seems an epic fail.

haha man, i just think its beautiful how people love their instruments
even if he is lieing, i still wish it was true, lol doesnt seem like a lier to me brah.
hahaha i love a genuine inosence... or how that is spelled.

enjoy your new bass!!!!!
always a fantastic time

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Happy New Invisible Bass Day! Enjoy it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
Happy New Invisible Bass Day! Enjoy it!

My bass is now cooler due to the fact that it is invisible

posted the images in my profile, where it became visible!
Quote by FatalGear41

Sterling Ray 35
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Last edited by Sudaka at Oct 24, 2011,
HNBD! I got this bass as my "first" a couple months ago and it is an amazing bass. Have fun with it!
Bass gear:
-Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater