I've tried lots of Sennheisers, Sony and Panasonic but they all broke within a month

I'm looking into Moshi, but it's a brand I'm not too familiar with. How do they sound?

Quote by chaoticfables
I've been here since 2008, I'm genuinely asking about heaphones

I'm just giving you shit man

I've never had Moshi headphones. Sony have usually lasted good for me, not sure why you haven't had luck with them.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
I abuse my gear like hell, although the last decent pair of Sennheisers that I cherished and coveted was absolutely destroyed by my drunken friends
Seinheissers are built like tanks; how did you destroy them? Just get another pair or get some beats.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by wizards?
If you're breaking decent headphones within a month it might just be you...

I know but it won't mean I won't stop listening to music. Earphones suck.

Quote by N_J_B_B
Seinheissers are built like tanks; how did you destroy them? Just get another pair or get some beats.

It was in a bag, my drunk friends were jumping all over the place. Rinse, repeat. Beats are overpriced as fuck.
Last edited by chaoticfables at Oct 23, 2011,
They don't look all that sturdy... I'd probably just get another pair of the sennheisers.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
1. Beats are terrible cans. End of.
2. If you're spending cash on some high quality headphones you have to treat them like they're made of glass. That shit's expensive.
3. Audio Technicas are pretty solid and "break proof". They're expensive, but they're damn sturdy.