I'm looking for a bass OD pedal, because the distortion channel on my Fender Rumble isn't quite cutting it. I want a pedal that can drive my bass to a nice grinding sound without making it sound fuzzy. Kinda like this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK74taWRRC4&feature=related But with a bit less gain. I play fingerstyle, btw. Just looking for a new sound. budget doesn't really matter, but I'd like to keep it less than $200
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
I've said it before, and I will say it again:

Sansamp Bass Driver DI

or

Sansamp VT Bass

Searching completed.
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
If you got that kind of budget and a rumble, sell the rumble and buy a better amp first. That sans amps half the cost of your amp and your amps got kind of the no mans land wattage, rather large for home practice, semi-sufficient for small band practice and mediocre for big practices or live use without a strong PA and mic presence.
Since budget is no option, if you are looking for the Ampeg SVT sort of distortion, go for the Tech 21 stuff. If you want a standalone bass distortion pedal that is a bit more versatile, go for the EBS Metal Drive. Despite the name, it is not merely a heavy metal distortion box. I've played through a lot of distortion boxes (particularly for bass)), and the Metal Drive is one of the few bass distortion units that doesn't sound like elephant farts in a vain attempt to replicate a cranked SVT.

IBanez has recently released a version of the Tube Screamer for bass, which is also an option. I have yet to spend any real time with it, but if it is as good as it's guitar brother, then it should be a fine pedal. And there's always the old standby, the EHX Big Muff Pi for bass. I'm not as thrilled with that one as are a lot of people, but it works and it definitely has a following.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
EBS MetalDrive. I have it, it suits my needs better than Ashdown JLo Hyperdrive. If you like warm rock bass overdrive then EBS ValveDrive, but it's more expensive.
Catalinbread SFT

Tech21 VT Bass

Tech21 SansAmp BDI

Behringer BDI21 (ya, seriously)

VoodooLabs Sparkle drive
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."