I'm watching this show on tv right now "I survived...beyond and back" and it is pretty interesting. People that have died one way or another but are brought back to life tell their tale of what they experienced/saw/felt. Obviously I don't know the validity of these statements but the show itself is pretty cool.

Anyone watch it before?
I've watched something similar.
Saw an episode about a guy who fell off a quad and went into a come, a kid who had a heart attack from a baseball to the chest, and a guy who touched an electrified box whilst doing some crane work.

Any links?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I've seen shows like that before. I believe that's a new series or such, I saw advertising
I was expecting you to tell a really awesome story...
you're a stone fox
Josh Homme died on the operating table once but he came back to life... Because he's Jesus.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Doubtful because Moses is fictional
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

lol... I'm watching that show right now. I've seen a few of them over the past few months. They are pretty interesting.

I can forsee a two-sided argument that may take place in this thread....

I personally believe in the afterlife.
Matt-
Black Gibson SG - Gibson Dirty Fingers Coil Split/ Seymour Duncan 59' HB
Brown Satin Gibson SG - Seymour Duncan Invader
Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat
Epiphone Electric Accoustic
Marshall Valvestate
Fender Mustang II
Boss DS-1
Vox Wah
^That one black guy, I forgot his name went to hell, but held on with one arm before he fell to some cave...he could hang on, but couldn't climb up because he lost his other arm in the car accident. I thought that was kinda funny. 'God' just taunting him or some shit.

Quote by KnightBand
Moses, the world's most famous pothead.

How else did he part the red sea? drugs mannn
Last edited by High&Mighty at Oct 23, 2011,
DMT. I can't say I know too much about it. but it floods your brain when you die. I know people that have done DMT and claim they've met God or whatever. ]

that's pretty much all that I see that kinda stuff as