As I have said before, my favorite brand of pedals is Electro-Harmonix for their real, generally analog, sounding effects. I especially love the Lil' big muff coupled with a ts9. So, what is your favorite Pedal/Pedal manufacturer?

Digitech.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by Darkflame
I used to be a big fan of electro harmonix, though it was a tight tie with MXR.

Now, I like Strymon and Carl Martin

I like you hate Boss, I do too.
every manufacturer has good and bad, some more than others. I think boss wins for durability, danelectro wins for ingenuity, line 6 is great for experimentation. the list goes on
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
I actually don't use more than one pedal by the same brand, though 3 of my pedals, my strings, picks and strap-locks are either made by Dunlop or a company that they own. So, I guess that says something.
Last edited by pinheadslts75 at Oct 23, 2011,
Danelectro wins for ingenuity? You realize most of their line is a bunch of cheap clones, right?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by pinheadslts75
I actually don't use more than one pedal by the same brand, though 3 of my pedals, my strings, picks and strap-locks are either made by Dunlop or a company that they own. So, I guess that says something.

Well, if you want two different pedals, why not get them from the same brand?

I like Earthquaker Devices. All of their pedals are awesome.
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

Quote by chadreed32
^
Obviously doesn't know what a signature is.

Exactly the point.
I just find them so cute. I can't resist having a lot of them.
How do you do a signature though?
Last edited by DrewMeyer at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by DrewMeyer
Exactly the point.
I just find them so cute. I can't resist having a lot of them.
How do you do a signature though?

Go to control panel and click on edit signature.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
A lot of EHX fans here eh. They would have to be my favourite too along with Morley for Wah's/Volume because as far as I know EHX don't do wah pedals. But even more recently I have discovered VFE now I don't own any yet but they have some wicked pedals!
toyroom pedals are all pretty much amazing

for "normal" pedals it all depends on what I'm after. MXR does a good job at compression, EHX has the Big Muff, Strymon has it's El Capistan, BOSS has it's HM-2

and then there's the arbiter fuzz face, the marshall guv'nor (reissues are for losers)
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
Last edited by CJ Noble at Oct 24, 2011,
Behringer
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Electro Harmonix and Dunlop/MXR. I just love the analog sounds they produce. I also love my Ibanez FL9 too
toyroom is good if you just don't care about your tone at all

I use strictly behringer products
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Way Huge and Fulltone
Mr. Zachary Vex on the fuzz probe: "Congratulations. You must be insane. Even I don't get how to use this pedal".
My favorite pedal of all? Gotta be a tossup between my Ibanez TS-9DX and JD-9. Probably go with the JD-9 though, love the tone from it. My favorite manufacturer overall, Boss! Mostly because they have a pedal that covers pretty much everything and the quality is good, as is their warranty and service.
Quote by DrewMeyer
I like you hate Boss, I do too.

Oh hell yes, I absolutely hate them!
I do however own a RC-2 and it used to be on my board, but it noticeably killed my tone by itself, even though I had 20+ pedals on it.
However, in BOSS' defence, I do have a ve-20 vocal processor that I really like, and their me-50 is quite nice. But that's it, really, I can't stand any other product of theirs... Even their Roland amps I can't stand :-(