Page 1 of 3
Dude, why did you bump the thread.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Dude, why did you bump the thread.

Why did you?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Why did you?

Because it's already been bumped. It was on its way out with no replies but now that it's back, might as well bitch about it.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
This is actually a great channel.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Doppelgänger
wtf is kumar doing in your vids

He's great, you're just jealous.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
This is not as shit as I thought it would be. In fact, it's actually really cool and some of the videos made me laugh (I think it's the Dev guy, mainly just his voice )

The riffs are pretty cool too, learning them has sort of picked me up out of my guitar rut. Kudos to you, TS.
Quote by Pinoguy321
Thanks! glad you like it. Here's another one from a few days ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SdM1vhPlQ&feature=channel_video_title

Awesome. I'm going through and watching all of them. They are great.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by soulflyV
This is not as shit as I thought it would be. In fact, it's actually really cool and some of the videos made me laugh (I think it's the Dev guy, mainly just his voice )

The riffs are pretty cool too, learning them has sort of picked me up out of my guitar rut. Kudos to you, TS.

glad it's helping! if you send me a video response with you doing any of the riffs, I feature it at the end of those videos. Recording another one tomorrow!
Quote by skylerjames13
Awesome. I'm going through and watching all of them. They are great.

haha thanks! glad you like them. If you have any suggestions or challenges send me a video and i'll put it in my next one : )
Quote by soulflyV

here's another 2 DEV featured ones lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InUzSOHZN24

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnpV3hyK_fs
Quote by LolCatGuitar
these are actually awesome

you are actually awesome. Do you play?
Quote by LolCatGuitar
why yes i do.

hell yes! Send me a riff to play and i'll feature it in my next one. fact. have you made any youtube videos before?
Quote by Lulzcifer
why would you want people stealing your riff ideas

it makes me come up with better ones. haha i'd be so down if someone used my riffs in a bomb ass song!

do you play?
Quote by Pinoguy321
hell yes! Send me a riff to play and i'll feature it in my next one. fact. have you made any youtube videos before?

the last time i uploaded a youtube video was when i was like 12, and i don't have a video camera. plus my audio mixing skills are horrendous so the amp sims on my computer never come out sounding very good. i will try though.
Quote by LolCatGuitar
the last time i uploaded a youtube video was when i was like 12, and i don't have a video camera. plus my audio mixing skills are horrendous so the amp sims on my computer never come out sounding very good. i will try though.

haha brilliant. a little webcam goes a long way. Mixing wise, i'd be happy to help. what kind of programs are you using?
The riffs are actually really good, thought it was going to be a 13 year old fag playing recycled metallica riffs.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
The riffs are actually really good, thought it was going to be a 13 year old fag playing recycled metallica riffs.

haha we've all been there. you play?
Quote by Pinoguy321
it makes me come up with better ones. haha i'd be so down if someone used my riffs in a bomb ass song!

do you play?

im like jason becker,michael angelo batio and rusty cooley combined into one single shreddin machine of brutality
Quote by Lulzcifer
im like jason becker,michael angelo batio and rusty cooley combined into one single shreddin machine of brutality

..holy **** yes. BEAST MODE! you need to send me some shit. ASAP
I don't think anyone on this website actually plays. I think we're all ****ing with each other.
Quote by .h3xagr4m.
I don't think anyone on this website actually plays. I think we're all ****ing with each other.

Yep, none of us actually knows how to play guitar.
TS is the only one on UG that plays guitar.
Quote by .h3xagr4m.

haha i hear ya, i definitely fake my way through it. You should send me a riff to use in tomorrows video!
Good Riff too much talking tho, if I wanted cheesy soap opera commentary I will catch the episode of Days of our Lives with my Grandma.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Pretty badass channel, but Dev should be on every single video.

Subscribed.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Quote by ne14t
Good Riff too much talking tho, if I wanted cheesy soap opera commentary I will catch the episode of Days of our Lives with my Grandma.

haha alright, fully noted. I'll make todays significantly shorter and more RIFFY than anything else
Quote by Kylianvb
Pretty badass channel, but Dev should be on every single video.

Subscribed.

i know right? Dev just makes it all worth while haha. You play guitar?
Quote by Pinoguy321
i know right? Dev just makes it all worth while haha. You play guitar?

Why yes I do. I seem to be quite shit at coming up with riffs though, so this channel might give me some inspiration!
Tell me who's that writin'...
Quote by Kylianvb
Why yes I do. I seem to be quite shit at coming up with riffs though, so this channel might give me some inspiration!

bahh i'm sure you don't give yourself enough credit. do you have a webcam/video camera?
Page 1 of 3