I am moving in with my Fiancée. I was wonder were I should shop for getting things for the apt. Walmart or Target. Which one do you guys normally prefer in your everyday shopping?
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Target has more stuff like that.

But they're pretty much the same store.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Target, but only because at least around here the Wal-Mart is always filled with trashy people, while the Target across the street is a little nicer. Funny how that works out.

Wal-Mart usually has a little more of a selection, but Target has slightly better quality. Just in my observations, anyway.
I work at Walmart and people return furniture (as well as everything else) all the time. Also the boxes are always in really bad shape, so I don't think they handle them very well. Don't know anything about Target.
sunbather is shit
Target is more expensive and doesn't have all of the stuff Walmart does. But my area only has Walmarts, so when I get to go in a Target it's great. Their stores are so much nicer and there are usually less crazy people.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Target is more expensive and doesn't have all of the stuff Walmart does. But my area only has Walmarts, so when I get to go in a Target it's great. Their stores are so much nicer and there are usually less crazy people.

Phew...I thought I was the only one that noticed that Walmarts are mostly full of nuts.

EDIT: ^ YES ^
NOT EASILY LED, EASILY BANNED.
there are absolutely no walmarts in my county. there are just a bunch of targets. they are good because they normally have a taco bell or kfc so i can get my drawers and fried chicken at the same time.
Quote by KnightBand
Whatever's cheaper.

its only cheaper until your couch spontaneously bursts into flames and you have to buy a new one.
Quote by Weaponxclaws
Target has more home stuff but for a little more expensive. I wouldn't trust furniture and home appliances from Walmart unless they are name brand. Trust me...

Yeah this is it pretty much. Target can make your house a home. Walmart can make it semi-functional.
Walmart. My brother went to Target one time to get a wallet. They didn't have any men's wallets. At all.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Target since you don't have to dress up to go there like you would going to Wal Mart.
Thanks guys.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
anything but Kmart. (Target) DO NOT GO SHOPPING WITH HER. You WILL regret it.
I don't plan going shopping with her. I been with her a year now and I know not to do that.
I work at Walmart.
Go to Target.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Target. What kind of question is that?

Tbh, I rather go to Ikea or Crate&Barrel if you are furniture shopping.
Quote by KnightBand
Phew...I thought I was the only one that noticed that Walmarts are mostly full of nuts.

EDIT: ^ YES ^

I introduce you to People of Walmart.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Target if possible. I really only go to WalMart for ammo and Hot Pockets..... they have the bulk box.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!