Check this out. My new VOX AC30VR arrived today and it sounds AMAZING! Warm cleans and anything from light overdrive to a crunch. Absolutely astonishing, highly recommend for stuff like blues.

Also, my new Fender American Standard Stratocaster (white with maple neck) arrived, but the guys at fender sent me a CRACKED one. I was extremely pissed off as I was going to have an epic jam session with myself. I've sent it back and get a replacement within a week.

In the picture is my Squier Strat. I can't wait till my Fender arrives.

*I was standing on top of a bed to take this picture, the amplifier is quite big, and super heavy! I also tried using my SD-1 with it but running it straight through sounded better IMO.
Last edited by Volcz at Oct 24, 2011,
Nice despite criticism, the VR series is actually decent
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
HNAD

I've been playing my AC15VR for about a year now - love it.
::::::Cherry Epiphone Les Paul Standard Custom Shop With Bigsby:::::
::::::Vox AC15VR::::::
Sure is a Hybrid.

Sounds just like a classic tube amp. I love how you can get heaps of clean headroom, but if you want some breakup on the clean channel, you just turn up the volume for that channel, then crank up the master volume to boost the sound really loud!

I would've payed a lot more for this amp!
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Na, I think its got a tube somwehere......wasnt it an EL34 or something feeding an SS poweramp or something?

The VT has a valve chucked in too.

A 12ax7, think its before the poweramp.