I've been thinking about buying it was wondering what people think no one has really reviewed it.
It's because it's a brand new model that's only just hitting stores. There aren't any reviews about because nobody has one yet. I've seen one person say that they've received one of the new X series Rhoads models, but that's about it so far. The reviews will be coming in soon, I suppose.
Ok thanks im kinda getting anxious I kinda like to hear what people say about brand new things but before I buy but as you said it's just coming out so I guess ill have to wait for a bit.

On a side would anyone reccomend me getting a similar or older model used? I like new but maybe for the same price I can get something even better used.
The Jackson DKMGT is similar but it's a bit more expensive than the DKXT.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Bump. Not reading good things about these guitars on youtube.

What do you guys think?
They're lower mid end instruments, not MIJ like the older DKs were. They can only be so good.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Meh. Seem to be a lot like LTD's 300 series.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
^ I mentioned that when they were first announced. Specifically, they are extremely similar to the new 330 line. The 30X and 35X are basically the same as 40X. I know it's confusing, but it's not good to let disinformation spread about.

EDIT: As far as general wood and construction (set & neck thru) goes, that is. 30X had ESP hardware and HZ/Duncan Designed pups, 35X have ESP hardware and EMG/SD pups. 40X had Grover tuners, not sure about the bridge. 100X used to have a combo of Gotoh/Grover/Tonepros hardware, but it looks like they're phasing in ESP hardware on those now. Damn shame.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Aug 9, 2012,