So Pit,

I am in the process of leaving the nest, and looking for some places to live for my job. So I put an ad in an online site and have had a couple of replies.

Now my question is, all the offers I've had have been from women around my age, and I was wondering if this is likely to cause issues or anything?

And yes, you can call me a retard if you think this question is retarded.

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Erm, why should it be an issue? It's only an issue if you make it as such.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Dawginator
Erm, why should it be an issue? It's only an issue if you make it as such.

As good an answer as any Thank you good Sir
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Most definitely find the hottest and pick her. Although you might.. MIGHT have to deal with meeting some body building dudes and listen to moans and groans of them banging every single night.

Double edged sword dude.

Then again, she might bring her friends over for sleepovers some nights after drinking a bit.

BANG ATTACK!
Quote by skate.emerica89
set up to meet up with all them. find the hottest one. pick her. get laid alot. you will be happy

Words of a wise man
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
you gay bro
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by skate.emerica89
set up to meet up with all them. find the hottest one. pick her. get laid alot. you will be happy

Or at least, pick the hottest one. the other part might involve rape.

raid the panty drawer every night, regardless.

you can bang her friends too. just get em drunk. have a little get together with loads of liqour. get drunk. you all will be nice and horny. take them all to the bed room
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
Most definitely find the hottest and pick her. Although you might.. MIGHT have to deal with meeting some body building dudes and listen to moans and groans of them banging every single night.

Double edged sword dude.

Then again, she might bring her friends over for sleepovers some nights after drinking a bit.

BANG ATTACK!

This. I hope for your sake that their are no angry bodybuilding ex- or current boyfriends.
Gear:

Schecter Omen-6
Custom-built explorer (my first build)
Schecter Damian-6
Two strat copies
Home-made PitBull Guitars Flying V
Blackstar HT-1RH
Blackstar HT-Metal
Dunlop KH95 Wah
Quote by Mr.-Bungle

Double edged sword dude.

BANG ATTACK!

Greatest advice EVER
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Flat mate or actual room mate?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Some women can be terrible house mates, but then again so can men.

At least men don't leave unflushed bloody tissues down the bog...still haunts me to this day.
Quote by Stugg334
you gay bro

+1
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Ibanez RGA7
Washburn KC-40V
Fender Mexican Strat
Axe FX 2
Peavey 6505
Laney 4x12 (V30's)
Samson PB10 Pro