Halloween is fast approaching and that means TIME TO HAUNT MY GARAGE. This is my fourth year converting my garage into a Nightmare on Elm St. maze. Every year, it gets more elaborate as I am able to amass more Freddy stuff. Anyway, I usually feature one big death scene from the movies and a bunch of random scares involving multiple actors to be Freddy shadows or claws through a bedsheet. It's great fun and a big hit every year.

1st year: The wall stretching scene
2nd year: The worm/caterpillar scene with female actress (my favourite so far)
3rd year: Pulled into the bed
This year: Freddy vs. Jason

So Pit, does anyone else do stuff like this for Halloween?
Get a really big dude to pretend to be a dummy, then have him spring to life.

Someone did that to me a couple Halloweens ago, it was terrifying.
I wish, that sounds awesome. Halloween isn't that big here, but my mom is from america so we used to make some sort of pumpkin carving and decorations. I've moved out a long time ago so I don't really do much, but when I get a house of my own...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Weaponxclaws
Halloween is fast approaching and that means TIME TO HAUNT MY GARAGE. This is my fourth year converting my garage into a Nightmare on Elm St. maze. Every year, it gets more elaborate as I am able to amass more Freddy stuff. Anyway, I usually feature one big death scene from the movies and a bunch of random scares involving multiple actors to be Freddy shadows or claws through a bedsheet. It's great fun and a big hit every year.

1st year: The wall stretching scene
2nd year: The worm/caterpillar scene with female actress (my favourite so far)
3rd year: Pulled into the bed
This year: Freddy vs. Jason

So Pit, does anyone else do stuff like this for Halloween?

This sounds really awesome are there any pics?
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by Weaponized
Get a really big dude to pretend to be a dummy, then have him spring to life.

Someone did that to me a couple Halloweens ago, it was terrifying.

It's not Nightmare on Elm Street themed!

I am very OCD when it comes to consistent themes... I do this all in the garage but my mother has the front yard decorated with aliens, ghosts, spiders, bats, zombies, and vampires... that's waaaaay too much stuff.

I really wish I could do the Freddy worm again...

EDIT: Twofly, not yet because I can't build it until Saturday. I'm laying out the basic map of it this year. Last year we couldn't get pictures because some punks ruined it before we got a chance to. I hate when kids ruin it for everybody else...
Last edited by Weaponxclaws at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by Weaponxclaws
It's not Nightmare on Elm Street themed!

I am very OCD when it comes to consistent themes... I do this all in the garage but my mother has the front yard decorated with aliens, ghosts, spiders, bats, zombies, and vampires... that's waaaaay too much stuff.

I really wish I could do the Freddy worm again...

I meant like a really big Jason dummy. Except its not a dummy. Its a guy. Or a girl. Or your dog even. That would be so cute!

You should make a really cute dog museum in your garage.
Aah yeah them dam punks!but when its done make sure u get some pics n put em up.its sounds really awesome!
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by Weaponized
I meant like a really big Jason dummy. Except its not a dummy. Its a guy. Or a girl. Or your dog even. That would be so cute!

You should make a really cute dog museum in your garage.

Oh, a Jason dummy. Yeah, I got that. My friend who is 6'4" and 260 lbs will be Jason. I have a sound trigger so when they turn the corner, he is standing there and you hear his 'tss tss tss ha ha ha' sound effect and then the Freddy claw pulls him out of the maze.

Twofly, I will try my best to get pictures during the day time and at night with everything going.
Do you have any pictures or videos of previous years?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ