Page 1 of 2
So I was looking for directions to Norfolk.... And typed it wrong.....

Anyone else have funny things like this happen?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
*sigh*

I don't get it..
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by DoGaLoG
*sigh*

I don't get it..

Neither do I
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
Look for the bolded text on the left hand side, about 3/4 of the way down.
Quote by DoGaLoG
*sigh*

I don't get it..

He was given directions to a grammar school.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Omg Thetford, I've been there a few times when I was younger .

It has ties with the city I used to live in, so we went over there each year for a football match .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
LMFAO!!!try typing in find chuck norris and click the first link
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
OP, on a serious point, you be careful about what information you post online.

From that picture I know your name (Google account) and that you possibly have an interest in a certain Class B drug (open tab). Could be troubling especially if you or anyone in your family works for the RAF (where you're asking directions from, which also matches your UG profile), or if you are indeed looking for a job with the USAF (bookmarks).

Pay more attention next time.
Quote by maiden_man_666
I still don't get it...

He spelled his destination wrong so it gave him directions to a grammar school, implying he needs to go back to grammar school.

omg the humour
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Tom Martin

From that picture I know your name (Google account) and that you possibly have an interest in a certain Class B drug (open tab). Could be troubling especially if you or anyone in your family works for the RAF (where you're asking directions from, which also matches your UG profile), or if you are indeed looking for a job with the USAF (bookmarks).

Nah. My google+ is already in the google+ discussion thread. I have no affiliation with the USAF government at all. The Class B drug is for my philosophy class (we were given an article and had to write an essay on it). I live near the RAF area, which is easier to type as opposed to my full address and postal code and all.

Come at me bro
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by Tom Martin

This guy gives good advice, I once let my email leak and was subscribed to a transvestite website news letter
I live in Thetford
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by bluekirby7

Nah. My google+ is already in the google+ discussion thread. I have no affiliation with the USAF government at all. The Class B drug is for my philosophy class (we were given an article and had to write an essay on it). I live near the RAF area, which is easier to type as opposed to my full address and postal code and all.

I sincerely doubt that "RAF Mildenhall" is easier to type than your postcode
And you live on/near a working USAF base, have a nafjobs (USAF civil servant jobs) bookmark yet have no interest? Must be a big coincidence.
And even if you don't live on the base, I'm quite sure you've given us all enough information to find out where you live.
Basically true or not, a lot of people don't understand how much information can be gleamed from things they post online. Your picture is an excellent example.
Quote by Tom Martin

Weed is class A, at least in the U.S.
Quote by bluekirby7

Come at me bro

Ah, you've got a cover story ready. Good, good.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Tom Martin
Class B in the UK.

Ahh, my bad.

Although that makes a hell of a lot more sense than class A.
Quote by metalh3ad88
Ahh, my bad.

Although that makes a hell of a lot more sense than class A.

it was class C until recently.. Class B is ridiculous.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
For some destinations one of the steps would be "swim X miles to whatever harbor." Like I'm gonna swim? Come on google.
Were you high? Judging by your tabs, you were
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Ahh I get it now.

Quote by Tom Martin

And even if you don't live on the base, I'm quite sure you've given us all enough information to find out where you live.
Basically true or not, a lot of people don't understand how much information can be gleamed from things they post online. Your picture is an excellent example.

If he did, good luck to anyone trying to get to him.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by Tom Martin

And you live on/near a working USAF base, have a nafjobs (USAF civil servant jobs) bookmark yet have no interest? Must be a big coincidence.

I have access to get on the base if I need to. And I previously had looked at jobs. About 6 months ago.

And The base doesn't even have housing unless you are a General or single and enlisted.

I invite you to find me.
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Quote by High&Mighty
For some destinations one of the steps would be "swim X miles to whatever harbor." Like I'm gonna swim? Come on google.

It's googles way of saying ask for directions to the airport.

Op's screencap's pretty funny:3
i didn't even see that before it was pointed out
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Tom Martin

All of that is complete crap.
How many people have the OP's name who reside in a 100 mile radius? I'm guessing a few, Is that even the OP's REAL NAME? You do realize many people give false details on websites right? Secondly, who gives a flying feltch about what tabs he has open? It's obvious that the Mary Jane tab is a news article. Lastly you're only assuming that the OP or his family work for the RAF, theres nothing to suggest he or anyone he knows does.

People are far too damn paranoid when it comes to "online security". The OP has given no personal details. Maybe you should pay more attention next time.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Last edited by Alucard817 at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by Alucard817
All of that is complete crap.
How many people have the OP's name who reside in a 100 mile radius? I'm guessing a few, Is that even the OP's REAL NAME? You do realize many people give false details on websites right? Secondly, who gives a flying feltch about what tabs he has open? It's obvious that the Mary Jane tab is a news article. Lastly you're only assuming that the OP or his family work for the RAF, theres nothing to suggest he or anyone he knows does.

People are far too damn paranoid when it comes to "online security". The OP has given no personal details. Maybe you should pay more attention next time.

I love you man.
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Quote by bluekirby7
I love you man.

DAAAAAWWW!!!!
I love you too.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by Tom Martin
I sincerely doubt that "RAF Mildenhall" is easier to type than your postcode

Do you expect everyone to be as paranoid as you are about this sort of thing?

BL
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Page 1 of 2