Hey guys. First off, I admit, I DID post this somewhere in this forum earlier, and please forgive me for posting again...

Anyways, here's a link to my band's first recording, Tortured Soul. This is UNMASTERED and totally raw. Like us on Facebook if you like it, give us some critique, etc., and I'll do the same for you.

reverbnation.com/bullettrial
facebook.com/bullettrial

A little about the music and the song itself:

The lyrics - Written by me and partially my drummer, these lyrics are about my struggle with a deep depression and suicidal thoughts. They also express my idea of never giving in to it and how I will "never break." These lyrics, however repetative, are very personal to me. Then again, who's song isn't personal to the person(s) who wrote them? I can personally say that this is one of my favorite songs I've ever written, however repetative they may be.

The music - Originally, we were going for a melodic death metal. Sort of in the style of Children of Bodom. You can probably hear this in the vocals and somewhat the guitar aswell. However, this song turned out more thrashy than anything due to it's repetativeness, simplicity, and use of power chords. I firmly believe that my band has the ability to write melo-death songs, but we simply felt rushed to get things started with songs and recordings to focus much on the music itself.

Again, any crit. WILL be returned, no matter how vague. Any "Likes" on Facebook will also be returned. You scratch my back, and I'll scratch your's.