Page 1 of 3
I'm not too sure on the correct term. Thread inspired by the recent interview.

When a man gets a sex change to become a woman, or vice versa, do you think it's appropriate to insult them, rip on them, whatever?

Or if a person cross dresses, or if they emotionally/psychologically feel like the opposite gender etc

Personally, I find it's their choice, they do whatever they want.

Basically, do you think it's wrong to do this? Do you think they deserve the hate they get?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Wasn't there a tranny thread a little while ago?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Bigotry is so last century.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Yup, hell I assault women who look a bit manly just to be safe.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
It's not appropriate no matter what they do. It's none of my business, I have no place to judge.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I've said it before but meh... People should always have the freedom to behave how they choose to as long as it isn't affecting anyone else. This is just another one of those cases. Anyone who 'rips' on people for making their own choices is a dick and needs to grow up.
Last edited by Alkaline 64 at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by Venice King
Yup, hell I assault women who look a bit manly just to be safe.

You must be assaulting people all day then.

You know, since you live in Scotland.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by skylerjames13

When a man gets a sex change to become a woman, or vice versa, do you think it's appropriate to insult them, rip on them, whatever?
There's no one on this Earth whose choices it isn't appropriate to rip on. However
Personally, I find it's their choice, they do whatever they want.

Those people don't choose to feel they've been the victim of some cosmic mistake that put them in a wrongly sexed body.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I know a girl who claims to be transgendered. It's a recent thing but it actually makes a lot of sense. She's always acted much more male than female.

It's their choice to get a sex change or inhabit the gender role they feel best in. Not my place to say it's right or wrong.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by guitarxo
It's never appropriate to insult anyone.

I don't think it is either. But some people just do

Those people don't choose to feel they've been the victim of some cosmic mistake that put them in a wrongly sexed body.

I'm just saying it's their choice to act how they do/do what they want
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
male to female transsexuals are super hot if they actual look like an actual girl.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by skylerjames13

I'm just saying it's their choice to act how they do/do what they want

In exactly the same way that it's a gay dude's choice to suck off other men. Sure you can choose to live the other way, but it just doesn't feel right.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by BladeSlinger
I know a girl who claims to be transgendered. It's a recent thing but it actually makes a lot of sense. She's always acted much more male than female.

It's their choice to get a sex change or inhabit the gender role they feel best in. Not my place to say it's right or wrong.

It is your responsibility to accept it though
Quote by SteveHouse
There's no one on this Earth whose choices it isn't appropriate to rip on. However

Not all TG people identify as the other gender. Do you think it's OK to insult someone for cross dressing just because they enjoy it?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by SteveHouse
In exactly the same way that it's a gay dude's choice to suck off other men. Sure you can choose to live the other way, but it just doesn't feel right.

But if it feels right, then it's right?

If a (gay) male grows up trying to be attracted to women, and then looks at men, it feels right to be attracted to the man other than the female.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by guitarxo
It's never appropriate to insult anyone.

Not true.

In this case, though, of course not.

Quote by Craigo

He doesn't have to accept shit. It's his choice entirely to react how he wants to react. I should hope it's in a non-bigoted sense, and really hope he doesn't act out if he doesn't agree with it, but people can think whatever they want to think.
Last edited by blake1221 at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by Craigo

Well yea, I accept it. I volunteered to take that girl to an LGBT event two hours away because that shit never happens here. I met a guy who was in the process of becoming a woman. If he feels better as a woman then I can't see a reason why he shouldn't be.

I took that girl because she wouldn't be able to go to anything like that for a while and I wanted to improve the turnout for the event.

EDIT: I can respectfully disagree with people. I wouldn't say it's my responsibility to accept, but I do try to keep my mind open and such because I see it as a positive thing.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by skylerjames13
I'm not too sure on the correct term. Thread inspired by the recent interview.

Absolutely not. Why the hell would that be ok?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by rgrockr
Not all TG people identify as the other gender. Do you think it's OK to insult someone for cross dressing just because they enjoy it?

Transgender =/= crossdressing

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Transgender =/= crossdressing

Yes, it does. Transgender means any kind of gender-deviant behavior. Transexual is someone who actually identifies as the other gender, whether they've elected to transition or not.
Quote by blake1221
He doesn't have to accept shit. It's his choice entirely to react how he wants to react. I should hope it's in a non-bigoted sense, and really hope he doesn't act out if he doesn't agree with it, but people can think whatever they want to think.

People can think whatever they want to think, I've got no power over that beyond my limited ability to persuade.

You ought not to be a homophobe, you ought not to be a racist. Anyone should be able to hold any number of unsavoury opinions without prosecution, this should be granted. However, you still ought to hold particular beliefs and opinions and ought not to hold others.
Last edited by Craigo at Oct 24, 2011,

You go girl! er.... Boy... er.... um... YOU GO YOU!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Oct 24, 2011,
It's not any different from ripping on anyone else, really. We're all people who make choices in life, and there are always going to be people who bag on that because they don't agree with it.

My personal opinion is that as long as they're not hurting anyone or disrupting anyone else's life in a negative way, who cares what they're doing? We've all got a right to be happy, as long as it's not at someone else's expense, I don't see the problem.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Craigo
People can think whatever they want to think, I've got no choice over that beyond my limited ability to persuade.

You ought not to be a homophobe, you ought not to be a racist. Anyone should be able to hold any number of unsavoury opinions without prosecution, this should be granted. However, you still ought to hold particular beliefs and opinions and ought not to hold others.

Pretty much, that's all I was saying.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You must be assaulting people all day then.

You know, since you live in Scotland.

Hey!
I'm from Scotland and I'm a pretty girl
Quote by rgrockr
Yes, it does. Transgender means any kind of gender-deviant behavior. Transexual is someone who actually identifies as the other gender, whether they've elected to transition or not.

Why should cross-dressing be considered gender-deviant? Ever notice that it only applies to men? Women can wear pretty much whatever as long as it keeps their naughty bits covered (whole other worm-can). They can wear make-up or not. Yet men who exercise the same rights are suddenly faggy (not your word or sentiment, just a general one)? That's a problem with a hypermasculine society, man.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

When is it ok to be an insulting bigot?

That's why I just come to UG to rip on the damn trannies
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
oh man, i just wish Nufassa was here for this, but she's banned.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by SteveHouse
Why should cross-dressing be considered gender-deviant? Ever notice that it only applies to men? Women can wear pretty much whatever as long as it keeps their naughty bits covered (whole other worm-can). They can wear make-up or not. Yet men who exercise the same rights are suddenly faggy (not your word or sentiment, just a general one)? That's a problem with a hypermasculine society, man.

All I read was blah blah blah chicks think I'm soooo foward thinking and attractive nao dat i es open mindededed.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
All I read was blah blah blah chicks think I'm soooo foward thinking and attractive nao dat i es open mindededed.

Right, soooo many women are just clamorin over the dudes in dresses

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Right, soooo many women are just clamorin over the dudes in dresses

What's wrong with guys in dresses? You're such a hater you know. Men have the right to wear dresses and look good.

I hate that dresses are deemed a 'womanly' thing. That's so sexist.

Why can't I wear a dress and be deemed attractive?

You people are so ass backwards.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by SteveHouse

I remember a thread recently about a female UGer getting shit from her family for dressing up as a man. Not just wearing manly clothes but, like, actually presenting as one.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
What's wrong with guys in dresses? You're such a hater you know. Men have the right to wear dresses and look good.

I hate that dresses are deemed a 'womanly' thing. That's so sexist.

Why can't I wear a dress and be deemed attractive?

You people are so ass backwards.

......... did you just try to Bugs Bunny me? DUCK SEASON FIRE

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by skylerjames13
Basically, do you think it's wrong to do this? Do you think they deserve the hate they get?

moron diagnosis: confirmed
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by SteveHouse
......... did you just try to Bugs Bunny me? DUCK SEASON FIRE

What's a bugs bunny? I searched on google and all I got were drawings
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 3