So, halloween is coming, and themass of costume parties alike. I was debating on what I would like to dress up as this year, when I saw a guy with a red morph suit dressed as the flash. I myself have a green morph suit, and want to spice it up to make something creative this year! What does the pit think of this, and mainly, do you all hae any ideas of what I can turn my suit into!
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Go as broccoli
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
A cucumber.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Be, not the Green Lantern, but like something the Green Lantern.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
be a Canadian goose.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Weed

EDIT: Oh dear god TS I hope this is not you...

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by tayroar
Be, not the Green Lantern, but like something the Green Lantern.

The Green... Weirdo?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster

That's black. Not green.

Are you colorblind or just retarded? If it's the latter, tell your parents that I'm sorry.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That's black. Not green.

Are you colorblind or just retarded? If it's the latter, tell your parents that I'm sorry.

Obviously you missed the joke, so I'll break it down for you, though I'm not going to get crayons and draw you a picture.

Wesley Snipes is incarcerated for hoarding GREEN (see:cash/money) that obviously should have gone to the government, though it never got there. So the joke wasn't just 'Wesley Snipes.'

My parents understood the joke, by the way, while I was trying to tell them how retarded you said I was. They said you're far more retarded, and my dad also says he's stronger than your dad.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Obviously you missed the joke, so I'll break it down for you, though I'm not going to get crayons and draw you a picture.

Wesley Snipes is incarcerated for hoarding GREEN (see:cash/money) that obviously should have gone to the government, though it never got there. So the joke wasn't just 'Wesley Snipes.'

My parents understood the joke, by the way, while I was trying to tell them how retarded you said I was. They said you're far more retarded, and my dad also says he's stronger than your dad.

So what you're saying is that he should dress as money? So your picture is still incorrect then isn't it?

Also, maybe if I KNEW who Wesley Snipes was, I would get the joke but sadly I don't. I can only assume that he's some black rapper G money retard shit.

Your dad is probably stronger, since I have 2 moms. Then again, beating your mom on a daily basis isn't what I call a 'strong' man so maybe my 'dad' can take your dad.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Dude I'm doing the same thing! I was thinking of wearing a suit over the morph suit.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So what you're saying is that he should dress as money? So your picture is still incorrect then isn't it?

Also, maybe if I KNEW who Wesley Snipes was, I would get the joke but sadly I don't. I can only assume that he's some black rapper G money retard shit.

Your dad is probably stronger, since I have 2 moms. Then again, beating your mom on a daily basis isn't what I call a 'strong' man so maybe my 'dad' can take your dad.

Stop trolling, you're ruining this wonderful thread
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
Stop trolling, you're ruining this wonderful thread

:/ I'm serious.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
You are now gunna be self conscious that everyone is going to see your junk. Or lack of.
Quote by Mumbo Jumbo
Dude I'm doing the same thing! I was thinking of wearing a suit over the morph suit.

...Are you me?

But really, I was thinking a suit or some nice clothes over it would be sweet
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

You keep missing the point. It's tragic.

Anyway, OT, I don't know what you could do with a green suit other than wear it and be a power ranger. It just doesn't lend itself well to most other things

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Using some video editing software, blend into the background. You'll be invisible.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Green GiANT! yes!
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
White morphsuit, some black shit on the face, suit on top.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yeah, was gonna say the riddler myself... but Green Giant also is a very cool idea...

Personally, i'd get myself some of those playboy gimmicky stuff, like the cuffs and the boytie and just go around in those... girls love that shit!

That reminds me... i need to get mine out and party-boy a mate in a lecture... brb
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
get really fat and go as a lumpy space hopper
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
I'm going as Wilfred. It's a dog morphsuit
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS