For an Ibanez signature, that's actually a good price. Most Artist Signature guitars from them are anywhere from $1500 to $3000 USD. Hell, most of their Prestige line is already $1300 and up.

So yes, $1000 USD is an excellent price for Munky's guitar.
Drinking problem? I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall over. What's the problem?
Quote by RoadsToFreedom
For an Ibanez signature, that's actually a good price. Most Artist Signature guitars from them are anywhere from $1500 to $3000 USD. Hell, most of their Prestige line is already $1300 and up.

So yes, $1000 USD is an excellent price for Munky's guitar.

It isnt a Prestige one but I like its simplicity, tone and the finish. A bit different.
And if I order it I will get a hardcase with it. Seems worth it.
Thanks man!
Well, Artist Signature in most cases is even higher quality than the Prestige line, from what I've played. So yeah, you can't really go wrong there Good luck!
Drinking problem? I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall over. What's the problem?
Quote by RoadsToFreedom
Well, Artist Signature in most cases is even higher quality than the Prestige line, from what I've played. So yeah, you can't really go wrong there Good luck!

Man, looks like I actually will gets this ****er! DiMarzios and the 7string goodness combined is a killer mix!
Thanks guys!
We demand an NGD thread if it goes well.
New Guitar Day you mean right?:P
I will probably go with a review as well.
Quote by RiseTheFallen
Kör på

Självklart, taggad som fan är jag!
They're $800 in the US.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
They're $800 in the US.

Thats a good price. Can I find it on the internet?
Sure, but you'd pay quite a bit for customs/VAT/shipping.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.