Yes I just did it, and it tastes incredible.

What are some odd/disgusting food combinations that you pit monkeys love?
Ice Cream and Wasabi
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Semen with anything.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Peanut butter and ladies.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Semen with anything.

You can use it to add a little bit of a salted flavor to a bearnaise.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Milk chocolate and dark chocolate, because I'm a dangerous sort of guy

BL
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Ketchup and pancakes or waffles.
I once went to a milkshake shop and ordered a shake with mango gelato blended with pistachio ice cream and bits of jelly beans.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can use it to add a little bit of a salted flavor to a bearnaise.

OT: the only thing close that I've had is peanutbutter and bologna
Quote by byob_soad2

OT: the only thing close that I've had is peanutbutter and bologna

What? It is salty tasting.

The texture of it couldn't be used on anything else. In a sauce, you'd never notice.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
My cousin and I microwaved tortillas with barbeque sauce, pepperjack cheese, and summer sausage to try and make a sort of pizza, but it was terrible.

I can't think of anything strange that I like, and if there is something then i'm so used to it that I don't think of it as strange and therefore cannot remember what it is.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
What? It is salty tasting.

The texture of it couldn't be used on anything else. In a sauce, you'd never notice.

I was hoping you were the one that posted that in the other thread. Was disappointed when I saw it wasn't you, but posted it anyway.

but why not just use salt for salty tasting?
Hash browns and syrup
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
Hash browns and syrup

that sounds delicious and obvious, not weird and disgusting.
I just finished a Banana concrete add snickers.

For those of you that dont know what a concrete is, its icecream. The only thing that would of made it better woulda been a side of fries.

Pickles and chocolate sounds repulsing, however.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by byob_soad2
I was hoping you were the one that posted that in the other thread. Was disappointed when I saw it wasn't you, but posted it anyway.

but why not just use salt for salty tasting?

It is natural salt, and what if you run out of salt?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Not really that odd or disgusting, but cheese and strawberry jam ("jelly" if you're american?). Amazing in a sandwich or on toast or something.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Quote by byob_soad2
that sounds delicious and obvious, not weird and disgusting.

well most people tend to use ketchup or red hot on hash browns so when I decide to grab the syrup and proceed to pour it on them people are usually like "what?" but yeah it is delicious
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by thundertwat
Not really that odd or disgusting, but cheese and strawberry jam ("jelly" if you're american?). Amazing in a sandwich or on toast or something.

A mate of mine went to Scotland to see some grandparents-in-law and when he came back he brought some that they'd made for him for the ride home: Cheddar and Blueberry jam.

And might I say, it was the most repulsive, revolting food I have EVER had the displeasure of trying.

It typifies the phrase "Each to their own"....

BL

Quote by Vypor
For those of you that dont know what a concrete is, its icecream.

No, concrete is what goes onto roads and into buildings, primarily for structural strength and the like.
Ice-cream is something that you eat: a frozen dessert made usually from milk and cream.

How the hell did you get those two mixed up
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by shredibanez24
well most people tend to use ketchup or red hot on hash browns so when I decide to grab the syrup and proceed to pour it on them people are usually like "what?" but yeah it is delicious

>eat it for breakfast
>put syrup on it

except cereal

Also, my sister thought honey on corn dogs was weird
Quote by BlackLuster
A mate of mine went to Scotland to see some grandparents-in-law and when he came back he brought some that they'd made for him for the ride home: Cheddar and Blueberry jam.

And might I say, it was the most repulsive, revolting food I have EVER had the displeasure of trying.

It typifies the phrase "Each to their own"....

Oh, I meant separately, like a slice of cheddar with some strawberry jam spread over it

I didn't even know it was possible to make jam with cheese in, doesn't sound great though.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Quote by Vypor
Pickles and chocolate sounds repulsing, however.

Your face is repulsing!

Also, I've done cheese and jam before. It's awesome, depends what type of jam though (At least to me).
I find chocolate tastes good on anything I've had it with. Chocolate and cheese, chocolate and Marmite, chocolate and chips, chocolate and sausage, egg and bacon in a sub, Chocolate and chicken. People think I'm weird, but, they're missing out. Also, I love Marmite and Peanut butter; perfect combination.
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten