hey

ive been trying to get the lecto plugin to work with reaper and i cant get it to show up in my plug ins. I put it in my vst plugins folder where all my other plugins are.

When i downloaded it it gave me Poulin/LeCto_v1.rar

Do i need to open it or wha?

I'm at a loss with these plugins. I'm also trying to get VoxengoBoogex impulse loader to work and ive had no luck either.

Aaron
GEAR

Schecter Synyster Custom w/ EVH D TUNA
Peavey EVH Wolfgang w/ EVH D TUNA
Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Marshall Valvestate AVT 50h Head
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Female Fronted Pop/Punk Right HERE For Ya!
You need to download and install WinRAR so you can unpackage that .rar file. .Zip and .rar are folders that have been compressed to be smaller downloads. Once you open it with WinRAR you'll be able to extract the .dll and put that in your VST folder. I've got no experience with Boogex so I can't help you there. I use KeFir as my impulse loader; it's super simple and does the trick. You can get it at http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/keFIR-Download-155996.html (download the ZIP version).
I wouldn't suggest using boogex unless you know what you're doing, since iirc you can't fully disable the amp section in it (only reduce it with the right settings so you're mostly left with the impulse). Either get kefir which is a no-brainer to use, or get LeCab 2 which isn't exactly hard to use either.
Last edited by Ascendant at Oct 24, 2011,
i think i got everything working. I got some impulses for boogex that a guy made for sm57's and ive managed to get them to load right too. Thanks!
GEAR

Schecter Synyster Custom w/ EVH D TUNA
Peavey EVH Wolfgang w/ EVH D TUNA
Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Marshall Valvestate AVT 50h Head
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Female Fronted Pop/Punk Right HERE For Ya!