So, I traded in my old Ibanez EX 3700 and $50 for a brand new condition 2011 Ibanez RG 350 MZ:

(I know the pictures suck, but there's plenty HQ ones online.)

Roadster green, basswood body, 3 piece Wizard III neck, Infinity pickups, you know the works.
The most notable thing that I don't understand is why this is the only model that comes with the Edge Zero II, but I'd imagine it's loads better than the Edge III.
The Edge Zero system is very unique, with no tremolo usage, it's almost like a fixed bridge, which is very helpful, it feels smooth and stays in tune well.
I'm not quite sure why Ibanez stock pickups get so much hate, because they sound pretty decent to me, although maybe at a later date I may upgrade.
The neck feels smooth and plays effortlessly, and although it's made in Indonesia, the quality seems acceptable enough.
I'm very impressed by this shredder, I'd almost say it plays better than my Charvel, though the quality difference in my two guitars is a subject of debate.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with it.
Cusp of Magic
HNGD, never seen that one in a green before, looks sweet!
Musical things I do
http://www.youtube.com/user/CGuitar2112

GEAR
Ibanez RG 7421
Ibanez S470DXQM - Viking Red
Agile Intrepid Pro Dual 828 RN
Greg Bennet Custom
Peavey Raptor I
Atomic Reactor 112 Amp
Line 6 POD HD w/ MkII Express
Hngd!!!!
Guitars: IBANEZ RGA42FM
Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 9-42
AMP'S: Peavey Vyper
Effects: Zoom G3
Sweet Geetar, man! HNGD!
Guitars and basses:

Fender Blacktop Telecaster|Epiphone Junior SG|Ibanez Lawsuit Strat|anelectro '63|Eagle tele w/ P-90s|Duke LP-copy|Cort B2A bass|Ibanez AW-40TCS
I'm a pretty big fan of the 350s. I want one in yellow to throw my spare Duncans in.

Congrats!
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Oh yes, I love how the yellow and especially the blue one looks, but they don't have the Edge Zero II for some reason.
I'm a "blue" person, but this shade of green is really growing on me. I like it quite well.
Cusp of Magic
HNGD! get it broken in!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Chaos-Serenade
Oh yes, I love how the yellow and especially the blue one looks, but they don't have the Edge Zero II for some reason.
I'm a "blue" person, but this shade of green is really growing on me. I like it quite well.

I agree about the green.. we have a green one and we had a yellow one at my job. I still like the yellow slightly more, but the green really grew on me. That color with the maple neck is a great combination.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
The green makes my panties wet. I still really want one of these bad boys.

HNGD!
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275