2 25%
iowa
5 63%
vol 3 the sub. verses
0 0%
all hope is gone
1 13%
Voters: 8.
The other thread i saw this way was just a disgrace in my opinion . You can post anything on here about of course slipknot , slipknot , the muderdolls , anyother side prjects they have done anything about the members . I would love to keep this thread going too if possobile cuz theres so much to talk about them and quite a bit bout stone sour . I really dont care what u do just dont come into this thread and be putting down there bands if u dont like them stay away! Please dont waste time here if u hate them. So to start things out i have 2 diffrent polls .
Nu-metal forum please.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
It doesn't exist anymore

You guys think All Hope Is Gone refers to the band's fans?
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

What makes someone a real fan?
I was into them before Iowa came out and I remember being torn apart when I heard that they were going to break up after their next CD(this was about a year after Iowa came, I was 15 ish so about 9 years ago I think). I remember preordering Vol. 3 and being pissed off because it wasn't the Slipknot I knew but listening to it constantly anyways just because it was my favorite band. It still sucks compared to Iowa or Slipknot.
Why isn't MKFR or Crows on here by the way?
Does the fact that I was one of the first 1000 people to download Crows make me a more realistic fan? Or the fact that I actually bought MKFR in a store, in person? Or that I, at one point owned all of the FIRST runs of their Halloween masks? What about that I found out about the band by seeing their video for a song off of IOWA on MTV?
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
I was into them before Iowa came out and I remember being torn apart when I heard that they were going to break up after their next CD(this was about a year after Iowa came, I was 15 ish so about 9 years ago I think). I remember preordering Vol. 3 and being pissed off because it wasn't the Slipknot I knew but listening to it constantly anyways just because it was my favorite band. It still sucks compared to Iowa or Slipknot.
Does the fact that I was one of the first 1000 people to download Crows make me a more realistic fan? Or the fact that I actually bought MKFR in a store, in person? Or that I, at one point owned all of the FIRST runs of their Halloween masks? What about that I found out about the band by seeing their video for a song off of IOWA on MTV?

very well said amen
I thought (sic)nesses was very good but still hard to beat disasterpieces . That was the other poll disasterpices vs. (sic)nesses
Quote by Bottle of Dirt

agreed, but isn't it MFKR? anyway, i don't know, i thought vermillion 1 and 2, duality, before i forget, and (am i the only one who thinks this) opium of the people were pretty awesome. but one has to admit nothing will ever top their self-titled album and Iowa. honestly, the whole thing i think is (sic).
The very first song I ever heard from Cruciamentum was while I was watching MTV kids choice awards... it slayed. I remember thinking to myself... MTV is the place where real fans discover great music. Just before Cruciamentum played that day Shania Twain was on there... she just wasn't kvlt enough though.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by Bottle of Dirt

u mad bro?