Im looking for a new OD to add to my setup and have decided on the one I want, since then i've gone about doing some online price comparison to get myself the best deal and I've found a cracking price a this site: http://www.guitarpedalsuk.com/index.asp
Only problem is I've never used it, nor have I seen it been mentioned on here before. So basically has anyone used it? Recommend it? Stories to share? Any information would be much appreciated, thank's very much.
I take it you are referring to the website...or the pedal in question...? If you mean the pedal which pedal did you mean? As for the website I've never heard of them but perhaps others have..?
Sorry yes it was the website I was referring to, I've already decided on the pedal but it's the Way Huge Green Rhino anyway. Along with not hearing of this website before the pedals also selling at almost £35 less than any other of the best prices I can find, as well as free delivery, almost a too good to be true deal.
Hey
Ya I would def say it is too good to be true, especially from a site with the name 'guitar pedals suk'....I would say spend the extra 35 pounds and be sure your actually 1.) gona get the pedal 2.) that its the right one and 3.) its not some rip off

just my 2 cents
Dude, you sound like you're killing the thread, not contributing to it :/

OT: I've never heard of that site either nor has any of my friends. I would advise caution if you were to buy from there.
My contribution is that I think this is probably one of the most convincing advertising ploys in the history of the internet. The site looks professional enough, I am simply questioning the actual intention behind the creation of this thread, excuse me if I offended your forum etiquette.
It did cross my mind after I posted and I read it back that some may interpret it as me advertising the site, but that's not the situation, after all I'm not trying to get anyone to purchase from the site merely trying to get other members opinions on dealings with the website that they may of had.
Ah fair doos mate, it really looked like advertising! lol :P
I have never dealt with the site before but the professionalism of the coding for the site would lead me to believe the site is for real. It's either that or a pro website designer has put their skills to use in scamming. xD
Yer, the website does look really good, which I suppose give's me confidence in the site there is also a map to a physical shop I think and another link leading to it's sister site which also seem's a very nice well made site.
Quote by T.Bilson
Way Huge Green Rhino

Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I would ring them or even better if you could get to the shop physically that would help to so you can scope it out before you purchase from there. Lol to the Guitar Pedal Suk ha ha hope you realise it's UK... not Suk...you probably do but nonetheless.
Last edited by ibanart300 at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by Moose_Guitarist
Hey
Ya I would def say it is too good to be true, especially from a site with the name 'guitar pedals suk'....I would say spend the extra 35 pounds and be sure your actually 1.) gona get the pedal 2.) that its the right one and 3.) its not some rip off

just my 2 cents

Its guitarpedals uk
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by Moose_Guitarist
AHHHHHHH Guitar pedals UK, ok opps...that was a **** up

Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food