So I was looking for a delay, and I could order a GFS one which is true bypass (supposedly, havent opened her up to check) and analog with a decent amount of delay. For like 60$ with shipping.

So I went ahead and got one. It's got mix, repeat, and time settings.

Overall I am VERY impressed. The knobs react very well and are really easy to dial in. It's not a fizzy sound at all, even on my 6505+ (which is soon to not be mine lol) it sounds very clear with fairly high gain leads.

Clean it sounds amazing, even with the subpar sound of my EMG's + 6505+112. Their almost usable! (i hate the cleans otherwise)

If you're looking for a delay pedal on the cheap. The GFS one is definitely worth the money sound-wise. Very simple. I'm only gonna use it for lead stuff, so its perfect for me. I havent had it long enough to comment on durability, but it seems pretty sturdy. It's kinda a large casing, which bothers me. But then again, a lot of delays are.

Overall very happy with the pedal.

On a side-note I also have a GFS tuner which is a steal at the price. Excellent tuner.

My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR Special.
EpiG400 lefty w/Dimarzio X2N/ Irongear Hot Slag
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
2x12 Cab w/ WGS v30 / gt65
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah truebypass
ICP Gstring Decimator
HNPD!

Don't like to be that guy, but we need one more thing for the NPD. Either some photos or a clip.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
^Yeah I noticed threads getting closed lately for not having 2 of those 3. But HNPD!!! I'm getting a GFS tuner for my birthday - I've heard nothing but good things about them. I love their pickups for the price too so I imagine their pedals are gonna be up to the same standards.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Cool. yea the tuners are awesome. They make some good bang-for-your-buck stuff.

Ill post pics when my batteries are done charging for my camera.
My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR Special.
EpiG400 lefty w/Dimarzio X2N/ Irongear Hot Slag
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
2x12 Cab w/ WGS v30 / gt65
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah truebypass
ICP Gstring Decimator