I was thinking of that Radiohead cover of 'Nobody does it better' and it got me thinking of people who vocally covered a song of the opposite gender.
P.S. That cover wasn't supposed to be a serious one

EDIT: Oh ye, this too.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Last edited by Crazyedd123 at Oct 25, 2011,
Halestorm did awesome versions of Slave to the Grind (Skid Row) and Out Ta Get Me (Guns N' Roses)
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Arnel Pineda from Journey doing 'Alone' by Heart. It's pretty epic.

LINKY
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Oct 25, 2011,
Shitload of girls that covered MJ songs, cba linking to all of them.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Ye, gotta admit, I shoulda asked for links
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Quote by Stryker125
City and Colour's cover of "love don't live here anymore" <3

YES.

I'm a street performer, so I have a pretty large number of songs I do (upwards of 100 on my list at any given time), and I usually toss a couple of Paramore covers in there, like "We Are Broken," because those are always crowd pleasers. I'm a guy but i have a very high range and my falsetto is not bad these days. I also love doing Imogen Heap's brilliant "Hide and Seek," it goes from what's almost too low for me to really high notes and everywhere in between, and when I'm on my game I think it's probably the most show-stopping song in my repertoire.
Never seen that cover Radiohead did, thanks for sharing.

They did a good rendition of Unravel by Bjork too if you wanna check that out.
Quote by Alkaline 64
Never seen that cover Radiohead did, thanks for sharing.

They did a good rendition of Unravel by Bjork too if you wanna check that out.

Was that the 'thumbs down/scotch mist' version where there was some weird 'purring' in the background? It was quite good.

I know that Thom Yorke and Bjork did some work together for a film.
Let's face it, Thom Bjork is such an obvious name for them to duo under
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Quote by Crazyedd123
Was that the 'thumbs down/scotch mist' version where there was some weird 'purring' in the background? It was quite good.

I know that Thom Yorke and Bjork did some work together for a film.
Let's face it, Thom Bjork is such an obvious name for them to duo under

Yeah that's it.

I haven't seen that film yet, but I've heard the great "I've seen it all" which was supposedly from it... I'd dig a little Thom Bjork.
Quote by rgrockr
Halestorm did awesome versions of Slave to the Grind (Skid Row) and Out Ta Get Me (Guns N' Roses)

I had never heard of this band before now.

I just want thank you for changing that. I haven't listened to the rest of their discography yet, but I'm really digging their take on Out Ta Get Me.
I like Paramore's covers of Sunday Bloody Sunday and My Hero.
And that one chick the genghisghandi is in love with
Quote by rgrockr

Wow! I've never listened to Halestorm before, but man can she sing! Their covers of the Beatles and Lady Gaga are really good too.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.