Hi guys,

Looking for a delay or reverb pedal, based in the UK. £30 posted would be fantastic! Thanks in advance!
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Can swap a behringer reverb pedal for a tuner pedal if you have one

G

Custom Built Pearlescent Red Strat

Alpine White Les Paul Copy
Cream Fender Tele Copy
Vox Amps
Quote by glennthrower
Can swap a behringer reverb pedal for a tuner pedal if you have one

G

Sorry man, I've only got a Korg Pitchblack tuner and I only bought it a few days ago.
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Bumpedy.
Quote by Jason

Hehe.

Quote by korinaflyingv
i've got one of these if you're interested
http://www.artecsound.com/effect/adl-2.htm

PM'd.
Quote by Jason

Hehe.

Dude reply!
Quote by Jason

Hehe.