Hey everyone,
I'm planning to buy a few pedals, to be exact, the Boss RC-3, Big muff bass distortion and MXR envelope filter. Let's say I use THIS adapter connected to a daisy chain and then to the pedals. Will this work? If not, then what should I change, if this is even possible?
If all those effects are 9Volts, that adapter should work...MAYBE.

You need to find out what the current draw is for each of those pedals.
Current draw is written like : "12mA" (the number part will vary).

That adapter can do 300mA.
As long as your pedals don't draw more than that, it should work.

Or you can just get the 1 Spot : http://www.amazon.com/Visual-Sound-Spot-Combo-Pack/dp/B000RNB720/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1319704686&sr=1-1
Get the onespot kit with adapter plugs. Some ehx pedals use different plugs than the boss ones, other brands have different plug sizes and polarities. Onespot has adapters for pretty much all of them.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
The onespot will work fine for what you are planning on getting. I can't remember the type of input on an MXR but I think it's just a +- 9v and I know that it comes with an adapter that works for the EHX stuff...
I read from the Big Muff's pedal manual, that it requires a 9,6 V adapter. I can't use regular 9V adapter with it then?
Quote by Ints92
I read from the Big Muff's pedal manual, that it requires a 9,6 V adapter. I can't use regular 9V adapter with it then?

A 9V adaptor works just fine with a Big Muff.
West Ham United
Quote by Ints92

If it takes a 9 volt battery... this adapter will work...

typically, if it will damage the unit, the power adapter jack will be different so that joe public won't plug in the wrong one by accident. Before I get 95 responses saying which pedal you've got/heard of/used that isn't that way, of course there are exceptions...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Get a One Spot. The Planet Waves you found isn't rated to run more than one pedal(The amperage is too low). The One Spot is simple and intended to be used for multiple pedals.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals