are they any good ? been using a online one i found on google but its pretty crap to be honest are real ones worth it ? thanks
dont know about real ones but if i ever get stuck i go on rhymezone.com
i'm trying to get out of the habit of making everything rhyme though
yeah rhyme zones what ive been using it dosent seem very usefull , yeah i know what you mean
Back when i used to write raps and stuff, i always used rhymezone. Rhyming is an interesting phenomenon for me, some people say it limits your creativity by forcing you to stick to a certain rhyme. I don't really think that's true. Rhymes can OPEN your creativity to different parts, they can make you write stuff you never thought you would.

Take for example, I don't know, some Bob Dylan lyrics:

Now, the sword swallower, he comes up to you and then he kneels
he crosses himself and he clicks his high heels
and without further notice he asks you how it feels.
And he says, "Here is your throat back
Thanks for the loan"

Might seem like non-sense, but it's just an example. Do you think Bob Dylan would've written about the guy's shoes if he weren't stuck with the -eels rhyme? Probably not. Rhymes sort of show you the way at times, they make you think different. Think of an art assigment for art class where you were only limited to shades of blue, you're forced to working with what you got and using your creativity to make something nice with what you're stuck with.

I don't agree with making everything rhyme, though. Don't take it the wrong way, no one is forcing you to rhyme. I just think it can help sometimes. I occasionally write Petrarchian sonnets, which have a very strict structure, i come up with some interesting results at times.