My band Fourth Year Freshmen is in a contest to open for the Rock and Worship Road Show at the Ford Center in OKC this year. We have to get more likes on a video in order to win. This is where we're asking for help from the UG community! The R&W Road Show consists of MercyMe, Jars of Clay, Matt Maher, Hawk Nelson, Disciple, and Group 1 Crew, and it's literally a dream to open for some of them. If you can go to http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150429747746125 and 'like' the video, you can help us fulfill this dream! Please help us out, even if its not your type of music, it only takes a second. If you can repost the link on your Facebook's as well, that'd be awesome, but you don't have to

Please and thank you!
-Nathan
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Thought this was going to be about 'fros.

words cannot describe my astonishment
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Thought this was going to be about 'fros.

This is just so awesome that I don't even care that I made a typo. lol
Quote by sam b
I don't have Facebook so er.. no

Plus I don't want to

This.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by rockfan7
It sounds really autotuned.

Yeah I thought it sounded like autotuned was being used, but it might just be my ears
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by rockfan7
It sounds really autotuned..... liked anyway.

thats actually just the way his voice is :/ there is some pitch correction though