Hey Pit I'm going to Paris in March of next year and was wondering things to do in Paris or around Paris that I could take a day trip to? I want to do as much as possible and experience as much as I can.
I think it's too bad that everybody's decided to turn on drugs, I don't think drugs are the problem. Crime is the problem. Cops are the problem. Money's the problem. But drugs are just drugs. - Jerry Garcia
Last edited by tidge at Oct 25, 2011,
How many days do you have?
What's your budget?
How old are you?
Who are you going with?
What are you doing in Paris?
Versailles, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Mont Parnasse tower, Champs d'Elysees Louvre...all great places I've been! Take a little time to just wander the streets too, beautiful stuff
Musical things I do
http://www.youtube.com/user/CGuitar2112

GEAR
Ibanez RG 7421
Ibanez S470DXQM - Viking Red
Agile Intrepid Pro Dual 828 RN
Greg Bennet Custom
Peavey Raptor I
Atomic Reactor 112 Amp
Line 6 POD HD w/ MkII Express
Quote by blue_strat
How many days do you have?
What's your budget?
How old are you?
Who are you going with?
What are you doing in Paris?

5 days. money is no issue. 18. my parents. and my dad is going there for work
I think it's too bad that everybody's decided to turn on drugs, I don't think drugs are the problem. Crime is the problem. Cops are the problem. Money's the problem. But drugs are just drugs. - Jerry Garcia
I hear Ireland is going to have some sweet water works and water sports to screw around with.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Cant you rescedule to some place thats awesome, like, London during the Olympics ?
Quote by rockingamer2
I hear Ireland is going to have some sweet water works and water sports to screw around with.

That was mean.