Hey great ugers.
I really love this song, would love to play this with my band! I have been unable to even come close to sounding anything like the song (pun intended).

If anyone can help at all i will eternally greatful and in awe of your greatness.

Thanks
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
les_kris, I stumbled upon your thread in a google search because I was trying to find a tab for "Come Closer" as well, haha. Well since no one had written one yet, I decided to figure it out on my own and share it with the world since it's such an awesome song. I've submitted the tab and I guess it takes up to 48 hours for UG to approve it and show it on the site.

So be patient, you will have a guaranteed 5 star tab of "Come Closer" to learn from in a few days, solo included...If you have any questions about the tab let me know

May the Funk Be With You,
E
Cheers Rage. You tha man!
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
Really great tab! Thanks so much dude!
Quote by metal_fretter
Hey Guys

Is this song in standart tuning (E) or Drop D# ?
I found this tab in standart E
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/chickenfoot/come_closer_ver2_tab.htm
(just tried the main riff and it is good!)
or Drop D#
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/chickenfoot/come_closer_ver3_tab.htm
I have FR tremolo and really dont want tune on D#

what is right ?? E or D# ?

come on answer me .Please !!!!!!
Guitar : Jackson DK2M snow white beauty
Combo : AXL rapture 150R
Strings : Ernie Ball 2222
pickups : Jazz III XL
style ? MAIDEN !