Not sure Awesome is strong enough...

Freakin Awesome!!...

Nope not good enough...

Stupendous!!! Standing Ovation...

Very Nice job... I'll be watchin' you...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Thanks, really appreciate it! I´ll say my biggest influence is Jimi Hendrix and Joe Satriani, they got me to realize that i wanted to play guitar in the first place, but then Andy Mckee, Antoine Dufour, Don Ross, and ofc. Tommy Emmanuel got my attention. Tnx again!
wow, very nice!
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Real strong ACOUSTIC GUITAR work, There are many players wanting to sound this good.
Quote by medoda
Real strong ACOUSTIC GUITAR work, There are many players wanting to sound this good.

Yip and I'm one of them

Dude tell me all your secrets, that is superb. What tuning? What strings? What pickup are you using? etc etc lol. I want to know more, does it show?

Seriously great bit of playing bud.
Quote by Twidler
Yip and I'm one of them

Dude tell me all your secrets, that is superb. What tuning? What strings? What pickup are you using? etc etc lol. I want to know more, does it show?

Seriously great bit of playing bud.

Thanks again for nice words! The best tips I can give is to keep it real I guess, play for the right reasons, find the passion and alot of practice, try to relax as much as possible, less tention gives more control and a nicer tone, it´s a real struggle to give each finger the right amount of pressure, and i spend many hours practicing just that. I guess really practice is the answer. Write your own music, keep the creativity flowing. I use 0.13 Elixir Nanoweb strings. I use alot of different tunings, DADGAD, DADF#AD, CGCGCD#, CGD#GG#, BGDGAD (with capo 2nd, and 3rd fret), DGDF#AD, The tuning on this song is C#G#D#GG#D#. Equipment I use is different from the videos, but the guitar is a Martin D1E with a seymour duncan Ma-6 Mag Mic, micced with a Se Electronics Se4 small diaphgram mic. I use apogee duet interface with logic pro on a macbook pro. For me I think the most important thing is to keep it fun and interesting.

Hope this answers some of your questions, if not, don´t hesitate to ask!

- Thim
wow this sounds just like something out of Andy Mckee. Your playing is amazing, how long have you been playing?

Quote by estpog
wow this sounds just like something out of Andy Mckee. Your playing is amazing, how long have you been playing?

Wow, thanks! Never thought I´d be compared to the master himself ! I´ve ben playing guitar in general for about 7 years, this kind of acoustic guitar playing I would say about 1,5 years or so...
Man, great job! You've got some real passion there. Nice to see some more fingerstylers out there. Såg dessutom att du var norsk också nu! Keep it up! Hälsningar från Sverige
Quote by Thimzity
Thanks again for nice words! The best tips I can give is to keep it real I guess, play for the right reasons, find the passion and alot of practice, try to relax as much as possible, less tention gives more control and a nicer tone, it´s a real struggle to give each finger the right amount of pressure, and i spend many hours practicing just that. I guess really practice is the answer. Write your own music, keep the creativity flowing. I use 0.13 Elixir Nanoweb strings. I use alot of different tunings, DADGAD, DADF#AD, CGCGCD#, CGD#GG#, BGDGAD (with capo 2nd, and 3rd fret), DGDF#AD, The tuning on this song is C#G#D#GG#D#. Equipment I use is different from the videos, but the guitar is a Martin D1E with a seymour duncan Ma-6 Mag Mic, micced with a Se Electronics Se4 small diaphgram mic. I use apogee duet interface with logic pro on a macbook pro. For me I think the most important thing is to keep it fun and interesting.

Hope this answers some of your questions, if not, don´t hesitate to ask!

- Thim

Thanks man, I've just joined to find the love again, I like my accoustic and electric but have been lacking the enthusiasm to put the effort in and also find a new direction but I'm really feeling inspired already after one and a half days of membership lol. New styles here I come.
that was good thim...can i have your hands when you die? i wanna play like that. had to go on youtube and check out the rest of your videos... very impressive! im a grizzled old marine with more breaks in my fingers than joints... i'll never move like that anymore. so i get dibs of your hands! (just kidding....really, i only want the left one)