I posted in other forums and i may be breaking some rules right now but ive waited for responses for hours and ive been searching the web in the meanwhile... Anyways i had a coolrail installed in my strat (bridge position) and also had the tone knob wired to control the bridge. My problem is the fourth position between bridge and middle seems not as loud as it should be. Ive adjusted the pup heights and it didnt really affect the differencd in volume output. Please anyone similar problem youve been through and solved or know possible problems
Fender strat
Frontman 15r
Crybaby wah
Jamman solo

Martin sigma
Lace acoustic pickup
All I can say is test the switch and test the wiring.

You might be sending the signal through the two pups parallel now instead of in series (that would explain the volume drop). Or you might have them out of phase, but then it would sound like a Mustang when you play with the switches.
The out of phrase thing sounds right but i made sure the guy ran the green wire where the black wire goes like the instructions in the pup said to... Sound like a mustang?
Fender strat
Frontman 15r
Crybaby wah
Jamman solo

Martin sigma
Lace acoustic pickup
Fender Mustang guitar with the switches that let you route the electrons out of phase.