So, I've only recently branched into singing, but I can't seem to find a warm-up song that really works for me.

I mean, generally, I've been doing Swing Life Away and Voices Off Camera: both my Rise Against (They're closest to my style). They help a bit with keeping me from straining my voice early, but they fail to get me prepped with my pitches.

Advice?
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."
Quote by DaysofGrace
So, I've only recently branched into singing, but I can't seem to find a warm-up song that really works for me.

I mean, generally, I've been doing Swing Life Away and Voices Off Camera: both my Rise Against (They're closest to my style). They help a bit with keeping me from straining my voice early, but they fail to get me prepped with my pitches.

Advice?

My singing experience/skills are pretty low, but basically I use a piano to do basic warm up scales starting 1 octave below middle C (sometimes lower) and moving outward in both directions from there.

A google or youtube search will probably give you plenty of tips as well.
The advice I was given by a professional singing teacher was to warm up with exercises, not songs. Because songs require you to manipulate your voice to reach notes a long way away from each other, it's best not to start singing songs until your voice is already warmed up or else you could do a lot more harm than good.

Just check out youtube and you'll find a plethora of great warm up exercises.