Hey guys, we're a four piece rock/metal band from country NSW in Australia. We've recently got a single track up on facebook, it'd be great if you could give it a listen and some feedback. It'd be much appreciated

www.facebook.com/catalyst

Cheers
I don't dig the harmonics, at all.

Apart from that, I kinda like it.

Although 'Had me at Hello' is kinda stolen.
RIP Tom Searle.
Thanks for the input bro
Yeah the harmonics aren't everyones cup of tea, may rerecord one day without it to hear the difference
Quote by Catalyst69
Thanks for the input bro
Yeah the harmonics aren't everyones cup of tea, may rerecord one day without it to hear the difference

I actually think they work in the song, you guys just need to find a good guitar tone that supplements your style of music better, because the piano feels nice and thick, but the guitar sounds too thin.
Boav - just had a listen and gave you a like, very chill, I liked it and the vocals were a perfect fit for the music style. Would love to come to a gig, sucks I live on the other side of the world though.

Denfilade - thanks for the feedback The tone problem started because we didn't have an amp to use at the time of recording and our guitarist had never used a pod before. For gigs we use amps and in our opinion it sounds a hell of alot better.

P.s always happy for some C4C