Ass
80 29%
Crotch
176 64%
Middle
20 7%
Voters: 276.
Page 1 of 3
When you walk past someone in a narrow passage, do you give them the ass or the crotch?

For me it's the crotch, I prefer penis first.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I think he means like in a movie theater when you get up and have to walk awkwardly by the seated people.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
well, it depends on if they're facing me or not...

Edit: Scratch that, i don't understand the question at all, you need to be more specific.

Like when you are on a plane and you need to pass 2 people to get into your seat, do you walk past them with your crotch at their face or your ass?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Both.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I watch fight club.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I'm really skinny, so I go for middle.
Quote by wizards?
I want to buy a 7 string guitar, and tune it to Cabbage.

That was on topic, I swear.
Quote by Chromex
I'm really skinny, so I go for middle.

That is not what middle means.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I give them the anti-social shoulder barge.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
I give them the anti-social shoulder barge.

A barge can't fit on a plane.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
A barge can't fit on a plane.

You've obviously never flown with Air France.

Just tie it to the top, brah.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
You've obviously never flown with Air France.

Just tie it to the top, brah.

I doubt that a barge could simply be tied to a plane. Perhaps a series of pulleys and flying buttresses would suffice.
Quote by Gabel
well, that depends on who it is and the presence or absence of my boner...
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by ripple07
I doubt that a barge could simply be tied to a plane. Perhaps a series of pulleys and flying buttresses would suffice.

Quote by Vornik
Quote by Gabel
the actual 'rule' is that you should always face someone when passing them in a tight spot.
Its meant to be good manners to face them.

guess they just have to suffer your crotch or ass if they're sitting down!
If they look threatening, I give them the ass. If they seem harmless, I crotch the shit out of them!
Always crotch. I only go in ass first at weekends.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Crotch. Otherwise I feel like people are grinding on mah butt

Ackward
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by laid-to-waste
the fuck

I see what just happened there on your part
Quote by fail
Crotch. Otherwise I feel like people are grinding on mah butt

Ackward

You prefer people grinding on your crotch?

Interesting.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Give 'em some good dick.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
crotch brah, who wants to smell my shitty ass?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by son_of_bodom
crotch brah, who wants to smell my shitty ass?

Your sweaty nutsack is better?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by the_hoodster
If they look threatening, I give them the ass. If they seem harmless, I crotch the shit out of them!

You should not let people behind you if you feel they're threatening. Above all, do not display your ass to them as a juicy prize, unless you're into that sort of thing.

And crotching the shit out of them? You gotta be gentle sometimes. If you make them poop involuntarily, you're doing it wrong.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
I face them, it's more polite. So...crotch.

Though I do like "accidentally" rubbing a womans butt when she walks by with it facing me. Well, except on airplanes when they'll be sitting next to me, that's too risky.
Either seems kind of rude to me, but how the hell else are you supposed to get into your seat? I don't know, I guess I kind of choose one depending on the direction I'm facing.
Also it's more polite when the person sitting stands up and folds their chair in (if it can) to give you more room. Though you can't always do that. But in like theaters, sports arenas and auditoriums and stuff you can.
Quote by BlackVoid
Also it's more polite when the person sitting stands up and folds their chair in (if it can) to give you more room. Though you can't always do that. But in like theaters, sports arenas and auditoriums and stuff you can.

But nobody f*cking does that anymore! It's the worst in college lectures, when you get there late and the only chair left is one at the very end of a row that meets a wall, so you have to shove your ass/crotch into an entire row of people's faces to sit down.
Page 1 of 3