Page 1 of 2
I'm doing it right now. I have a Lit paper due tomorrow morning and I spent the last 2 hours making a cover page which was optional. And now I'm making this thread.

I know you do it too.

Do you have a procrastination problem and what do you do to stop?

(inb4 get off UG)
cat
I haven't quite mastered my procrastination problem yet.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Interesting thread.
I'll write something later.
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
Find a benefit. Like last week I procrastinated my final exam (had to do it online). I went out all day and hit a movie. Came home and couldn't find motivation. My friend invited me over to drink. I beasted the hell out of that final and got wasted
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by Tvrtko1
Interesting thread.
I'll write something later.

Beaten to it. Crushed.
Quote by guitarxo
I'm doing it right now. I have a Lit paper due tomorrow morning and I spent the last 2 hours making a cover page which was optional. And now I'm making this thread.

I know you do it too.

Do you have a procrastination problem and what do you do to stop?

(inb4 get off UG)

Doing exactly the same thing right now...
Quote by shmeegle
Beaten to it. Crushed.

You think you're crushed...

I'll feel crushed later.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I have a 12 minute presentation in for next week... I've had this assignment for 3 weeks so far. I've done 3 minutes worth...

OHHHH GUITAR! I'll just play this for a bit....

What day is it?
There are several productive things I could be doing with my time right now.

Yet here I am. I need more motivation.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
i'm super behind on my art CW and in needs to be in next week still haven't started and what i do to get past it, is ignore it afterall everything goes away in the end...right?
Try an alternative approach. If you procrastinate the procrastination by doing what you really should be doing in the first place, you are still procrastinating except you are... not.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Oct 26, 2011,
I always procrastinate. I have a load of stuff to do before I go out tonight, haven't even showered yet and it's gone 2 already.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by BeefWellington
There are several productive things I could be doing with my time right now.

Yet here I am. I need more motivation.

Doing everything I can
Holding onto what I am
Pretending I'm a superman!
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
When I was at college I procrastinated all the time and when whatever it was due the next day I would just stay up all night and force myself to do it and turn my laptop off.
I need to start working on a research paper, it's not due until the end of November, but still......
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by isabiggles
Doing everything I can
Holding onto what I am

I'm trying to keep
The ground on my feet.
Seems the world is falling down arrooouuunndd me!
I have the most important exam friday. I got a 9.5 for all the assignments, but I just feel like I have forgotten everything. And I just can't get myself to learn to shit that the teachers didn't explain.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I dont even try to keep myself from procrastinating. I've found that its useless
Ibanez SR405QM
Quote by Demonikk
When it comes to the point where the fate of the world is in the hands of any UG member, I think it's safe to say we're pretty much ****ed

Spoken by a true American

PSN-Italiano_Mafioso
ESP Ltd F-50
MXR M-116
I've had a problem with procrastination as long as I can remember. Since eighth grade I've opted to take a zero on an assignment in every subject but math, every year, simply because i didn't bother to do it.

However, the school board here introduced a new policy a few days ago, trying to separate bad behaviour from academic marks. Therefore, I can now pass in anything as late as i want, because handing things in late is considered bad behaviour, which apparently shouldn't be allowed to make marks suffer. I can also cheat on any test, and the only thing that'll happen is that they'll set me up with a new test later, no marks deducted.

My province is probably going to be the dumbest in Canada because of this, but right now its a gift from God for me. I know you all jelly
Recently I've been spending half of very afternoon watching f*cking Scenes from a Hat from Whose Line US on Youtube.

Man I can't wait 'till they stop
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Pat_s1t
I've had a problem with procrastination as long as I can remember. Since eighth grade I've opted to take a zero on an assignment in every subject but math, every year, simply because i didn't bother to do it.

However, the school board here introduced a new policy a few days ago, trying to separate bad behaviour from academic marks. Therefore, I can now pass in anything as late as i want, because handing things in late is considered bad behaviour, which apparently shouldn't be allowed to make marks suffer. I can also cheat on any test, and the only thing that'll happen is that they'll set me up with a new test later, no marks deducted.

My province is probably going to be the dumbest in Canada because of this, but right now its a gift from God for me. I know you all jelly

Jelly? Nah, the opportunity costs for you are tremendous. I would rather do this shit now and make a lot of money, than be stuck now and have to deal with it for years.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
^ Nah, not too concerned. I usually get A's on my tests, assignments, exams, etc. Besides, I'll do it eventually.
Quote by isabiggles
Doing everything I can
Holding onto what I am

Nostalgia x10. That was my favorite song on THPS when I was like 6.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Oct 26, 2011,
Procrastination is something I can relate to. Usually I expect that things just happen to work out somewhat decently.

I've had time since last spring to create a 1500 word literary essay comparing Jane Eyre and The Picture of Dorian Gray and it's due in two days, and I just came up with a potential title/research question for it.
Quote by Kumanji
The most efficient method of procrastination is superprocrastination: doing something very important in order to avoid doing something even more important.

I just did that! I finished all my chem and bio tutorials for next week and I did 50 problems from the chem textbook.
cat
I meta-procrastinate. Right now, I'm a full week behind in work/readings for my philosophy class, but will be finished with all of my other course work ten days before it's due. That's how much I dislike 100-level philosophy seminars.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Got two exams on thursday and friday and here i'm...
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
i procrastinate alot....

this is the third or fourth time i have seen this thread....and i am a 2010er....
I haz gotten gud
Quote by isabiggles
Doing everything I can
Holding onto what I am

Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm trying to keep
The ground on my feet.
Seems the world is falling down arrooouuunndd me!

Well, I was just about to start working on a paper but now I think I'll play THPS.
Ive tried to stop myself from procrastinating ... but then i decided to wait untill the next assignment to stop.
If you're traveling in the North Country Fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to the one who lives there
For she once was a true love of mine
Yeah I've got some things I should probably be doing right now...
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
All of my homework has to be typed up, so I have to use my computer, which leads to facebook/ug/twitter/eeverything but the work.

So yeah, here I am.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Procrastination? Never. Socio paper? bah... Nothing is more important than surfing the internet aimlessly. Priorities are key.
I'm no ordinary crastinator, I'm a Pro-crastinator! But, I've got other more important things to do like take a nap, so I'll tell you about it later...
I meant to read this thread earlier. But, you see, I had this thing...
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Page 1 of 2