Page 1 of 6
A frame by frame analysis of this exclusive GlobalPost video clearly shows the rebel trying to insert some kind of stick or knife into Gaddafi's rear end.

GlobalPost correspondent Tracey Shelton said there is some question as to whether the instrument was a knife from the end of a gun, which Libyans call a Bicketti, or a utilitiy tool known as a Becker Knife and Tool, which is popularly known as a BKT.

This latest video discovery comes as international and human rights groups call for a formal investigation into how the former Libyan leader was killed. In video clips that have emerged of his capture, Gaddafi can be seen injured but alive. Later he is seen with what appears to be gunshot wounds to his head and chest. According to the Geneva Conventions, however, abuse of prisoners under any circumstance is not permissable.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20124758-503543/globalpost-qaddafi-apparently-sodomized-after-capture/

I don't see how this was a productive thing to do.
So he literally did get fucked in a shit pipe.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I can't come up with a good pun. I'm not worthy of being a pitmonkey.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
As much a horrible man as he was, I don't think any human being deserves to be put to death in such a humiliating way. It was actually sickening to read about, let alone watch.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
As much a horrible man as he was, I don't think any human being deserves to be put to death in such a humiliating way. It was actually sickening to read about, let alone watch.

Exactly. I didn't watch it though.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
That's a bigger part of the middle eastern culture than a lot of people realized. Not as a race, but as a region.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Well, it looks like he got..something stuck up his ass

On a serious note, I can understand that they were really pissed if with him..but man.

Just saw the video..man that's f*cked up, they really destroyed him.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Oct 26, 2011,
I really don't care

He was a monster, killed thousands of his own people, I couldn't care less HOW he died or how poorly he was treated, prick had it comming (pun not intended.)
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Awesome camera work.

Those wacky Muslims sure know how to party.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Whole situation around his capture and death is pretty despicable.

Quote by JustRooster
That's a bigger part of the middle eastern culture than a lot of people realized. Not as a race, but as a region.

Sticking things up people's asses?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Oct 26, 2011,
Eh, all i could see was ghaddafis bloody face and some idiots yelling allahu ackbar
I'm waiting for the video where someone yells "BOOM HEADSHOT" while someone else teabags his body and everybody standing around is all like, "lol noob..."
Quote by Tango616
I really don't care

He was a monster, killed thousands of his own people, I couldn't care less HOW he died or how poorly he was treated, prick had it comming (pun not intended.)

I don't really know much about him or what he did, from from what I've heard, I agree with this.
I absolutely LOVE how people cry out for human rights for this guy. Real Upstanders. *rolls eyes* I'm sure you were saying "I wish someone would stop him" when he was massacring civilians earlier this year. They have, and you bitch.

Read his wiki, listen to some of the BBC Radio interviews from earlier this year, and just think how much MORE anguish he caused an entire population.

And as far as "He didn't deserve to be treated like that". It's called taking responsibility for your actions and accepting the consequences. That's how you get treated when you do what he did.

Quote by Duv
Oh, and for resonance just play unplugged and see if it's loud. And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.
Quote by willhurley82
I absolutely LOVE how people cry out for human rights for this guy. Real Upstanders. *rolls eyes* I'm sure you were saying "I wish someone would stop him" when he was massacring civilians earlier this year. They have, and you bitch.

Read his wiki, listen to some of the BBC Radio interviews from earlier this year, and just think how much MORE anguish he caused an entire population.

And as far as "He didn't deserve to be treated like that". It's called taking responsibility for your actions and accepting the consequences. That's how you get treated when you do what he did.

Ya, human rights apply to everyone, that's the idea of them. If they don't then they are merely privileges.

I wanted him stopped, captured, sent to trial and sent to prison.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Yo dawg, I heard you like secret holes so we plundered your secret hole while we plundered your secret hole.

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Tango616
I really don't care

Quote by byob_soad2
I don't really know much about him or what he did, from from what I've heard, I agree with this.

Nice to see savagery's still alive and well.
Quote by willhurley82

Is he supposed to happily bend over and spread his cheeks? Or be like, "k guis, just shoot me"

What a load of bs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

True. It's ok though since Gaddafi isn't a human being
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by metalh3ad88
I'm waiting for the video where someone yells "BOOM HEADSHOT" while someone else teabags his body and everybody standing around is all like, "lol noob..."

LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing. This made me laugh. Thanks for brightening up my morning good sir!
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I wanted him stopped, captured, sent to trial and sent to prison.
This would result in endless insurgency in the country. (Pro Gaddafi's would want him released)
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
This would result in endless insurgency in the country. (Pro Gaddafi's would want him released)

No doubt they'll just give up now that he's dead, rather than say, make a martyr of him
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
poor people always crack me up
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Ur all $h1t
No doubt they'll just give up now that he's dead, rather than say, make a martyr of him

Nobody loves Gaddafi. They love his money. Understand this.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by 'Leviathan'

This. He knew he was going to die when they captured him, at least leave him some dignity.
cat
Quote by fearofthemark
Yo dawg, I heard you like secret holes so we plundered your secret hole while we plundered your secret hole.

*xzibit.jpg*

No, like this:

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Cloaca
Nice to see savagery's still alive and well.

Yep because we ass rape people with random tools for shits and gigs, thousands of people didn't get killed by this man or anything. Yep, send him to prison, I'm sure THAT'LL teach 'em....so he can think about what he's done, so while he sits in a building, eating free food, with free rent, after ravaging the land for 45 years, while thousands are left killed, orphaned, widdowed, and homeless....Justification right there. I'm not saying it was right, but Christ.

HE was more of a savage than ANYONE could ever do to him after the fact. Should it have happened? maybe not, Did he have the right to a fair trial? yes. I mearly said I didn't give a shit, why the hell would I after what he's done, I don't think anyone involved with what he's done honestly give a shit either, I don't think YOU would care either if this man ordered the bombing of your home and or killing family or friends. Human rights? yes, but guess what, it's done, it's over, let's get over it, he got off lucky compaired to what the familes or friends of the ones he killed would have probably done to him if they had a chance.

EDIT: @guitarxo, Agreed, everyone deserves to die with SOME dignity, under some cases though, but under this one, I don't think he exactly gave thousands of people any dignity when he ordered them to be slaughtered
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Last edited by Tango616 at Oct 26, 2011,
Quote by Das_Skittles
No, like this:

I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
ITT: people only uphold human rights when it's easy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
There is an assumption in Western foreign policy (particularly the policies of the British government) that the overthrow of Gaddafi would lead to Libya becoming a liberal democratic nation-state, just like us. This assumption will quickly be proven wrong.
Quote by Tango616
Yep because we ass rape people with random tools for shits and gigs, thousands of people didn't get killed by this man or anything. Yep, send him to prison, I'm sure THAT'LL teach 'em....so he can think about what he's done, so while he sits in a building, eating free food, with free rent, after ravaging the land for 45 years, while thousands are left killed, orphaned, widdowed, and homeless....Justification right there.

HE was more of a savage than ANYONE could ever do to him after the fact. Should it have happened? maybe not, Did he have the right to a fair trial? yes. I mearly said I didn't give a shit, why the hell would I after what he's done, I don't think anyone involved with what he's done honestly give a shit either, I don't think YOU would care either if this man ordered the bombing of your home and or killing family or friends. Human rights? yes, but guess what, it's done, it's over, let's get over it, he got off lucky compaired to what the familes or friends of the ones he killed would have probably done to him if they had a chance.

EDIT: @guitarxo, Agreed, everyone deserves to die with SOME dignity, under some cases though, but under this one, I don't think he exactly gave thousands of people any dignity when he ordered them to be slaughtered
+1
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by ErikLensherr
ITT: people only uphold human rights when it's easy.

Of course they do, that is the nature of liberal human rights.

In a vicious civil war, it is no surprise that this sort of thing will happen.
Quote by Nosferatu Man
Of course they do, that is the nature of liberal human rights.

In a vicious civil war, it is no surprise that this sort of thing will happen.

I don't follow.
Quote by jakesmellspoo