Does my folyd rose bridge have to be exactly parallel to the body plane, or is it okay if it's slightly slanted upwards? I also tried to turn the 2 primary screws which are responsible for adjusting the action but they won't budge.

Recos appreciated.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
It's supposed to sit parrallel to the body of the guitar if it's a small slant like a near perfect line up then it's fine if it's more obvious and you can't adjust the screws more than another spring may be needed.
Live Rig:
Peavey VK (power amp)
R&R Amps SL/LD (preamp)
EB Volume
Zoom G3
Morpheus Dive bomber
Dunlop 95Q
Guitar-any in my stable
5150 Cab (V30/Sheffield X-pat)
the screws on my rr24 were tough.
get THE RIGHT SIZE SCREW DRIVER, use some downward force and turn them. if you start slipping with it too much, the heads will strip in no time.
i dont understand why yankees are so set on using philips screws... roberstons are superior in every way. i replace philips with robertson where ever i can when i fix up a guitar. if you're super comfortable with floating trems, i'd take the strings off and one at a time, take the tension screws out and replace them with robertsons.. but maybe thats just me.
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Fender Spalted Maple Tele
Squier Affinity Tele w.mods
Mesa Boogie Mark IV Combo + 212 Recto Cab
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Yup, a bit more oomph into turning them was all I needed. Thanks guys.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Don't turn them while the trem is under tension, that's probably your issue. They move easily when you take the trem off, and you're going to ruin the edges if you turn the posts with your strings still on.
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.