So i've got a whole slew of guitars that ive gotten in the last 6 or so months since ive finally gotten a full time job. First off, about 6 months ago i bought an indiana shannondale because i was tired of my crppy old acoustic. i bought it because it's electric and also because the neck profile and action are very comfortable. The body is a bit different to get used to because the back is a shellback but its quite comfortable.

The second guitar i bought is an Ibanez RG350MZ in Roadster Metallic Green. I believe this is the first ever one in that color on the internet. There are no vids reviews etc. Let me just start by saying that this guitar is absolutely amazing. The finish is gorgeous! The neck is very comfortable. its not really a flat contour its more like i shallow c. kinda like a parentheses (I Im not too hot on the pickups, they are a bit trebly and dont seem to handle heavy distortion too well. I suppose the brightness to it is probably because of the maple neck. i plan on swapping out the pickups soon for something a bit more suited for metal. Maybe EMG's or some Dimarzios/Seymour Duncans. idk right now. the bridge is absoultuley superb. it has the edge II with the zero point system i believe and it is just amazing. i havent tuned it in like 2 weeks and it is still in perfect tune. and i dont go easy on it. i mess with the bar all the time. overall im glad i bought it. i got it for 370$ plus i got a molded hardshell case for it.

The 3rd guitar i actually dont know what it is. its an epiphone les paul of some sort. its got a quilted maple veneer with a transparent kind of cherryburst to it. its got 2 gold covered humbuckers that sound pretty good despite not handling soul crushing distortion very well. the neck is thicker than i am used to but i find it pretty comfortable. its not terribly heavy but i can feel it in my shoulder after playing for a while. ill post pics later. if anyone can help identify it i would greatly appreciate it.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez S320 Black
Epiphone AJ-1000

Future Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Reserved for pics
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez S320 Black
Epiphone AJ-1000

Future Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
I just got the Ibanez RG350MZ in Roadster Green also, I agree, it's a superb instrument, and the color is growing on me.
I agree though that the pickups aren't that great, I'm going to put an old school Dimarzio Megadrive in mine.
Cusp of Magic
That Epiphone Les Paul sounds like it might be an Ultra II.

Does it have a strip of black plastic on the unfrettable side of your highest fret? If so, it would be just like my friend's Ultra II. The way I understand it, it's a piezo pickup. Which, I'm assuming is always on, no matter where your pickup selector is set.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.