interview one real person (living or dead) who would it be and why ?

Also what would you ask them ?
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Satoshi Tajiri. Why did you make more Pokemon?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Without a doubt Nelson Mandela.

To be locked up for so long, and still emerge the same peaceful person. That guy gets my sincere respect
Quote by darkstar2466
Satoshi Tajiri. Why did you make more Pokemon?

if you think about it, pokemon would have gotten extremely boring had it remained the original 150 for the past 15 years.

i hate the new pokemon too but come on, no one would be buying pokemon black and white if they had the same pokemon as yellow, blue, and red.
Last edited by rickyj at Oct 26, 2011,
Lennon. It'd be interesting.

On the Pokemon issue, I'm currently playing Ruby, it's absolutely brilliant. You can tell they kind of ran out of ideas around Diamond and Pearl though.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

Lenin. It'd be interesting.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Sigmund Freud, because of his rather interesting take on psychology and his influence on the development of psychology. Skinner would also be an interesting one, as would Carl Rogers

However, I'd also be interested to interview Hitler, Robert Mapplethorpe, and Stevie Ray Vaughn. I can't choose just one.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 26, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa

On the Pokemon issue, I'm currently playing Ruby, it's absolutely brilliant. You can tell they kind of ran out of ideas around Diamond and Pearl though.

RSE is the one generation that literally hurt my eyes.
Quote by rickyj
if you think about it, pokemon would have gotten extremely boring had it remained the original 150 for the past 15 years.

i hate the new pokemon too but come on, no one would be buying pokemon black and white if they had the same pokemon as yellow, blue, and red.

Zelda has been reusing the same characters since the beginning and those games are still great. It's about the gameplay and stories, not about using the same old tired idea and adding new faces to disguise your lack of creativity.
Check out my band Disturbed
Like I'm trying to roleplay this question, and maybe Jesus, but I'm horribly underwhelmed about this idea, I wish I could be more excited, but I guess like there is nothing these people would tell me that I don't know they haven't either written about or something. I mean you talk to Lennon or Hitler, they specifically wrote out their ideas, what else is there to learn? And with Jesus you'd ask him if he was the son of God, and clearly he thought he was the son of God and he'd answer exactly as you'd expect and you'd walk away knowing nothing new.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by rickyj

That's where I draw the difference though. I'm content with it being a one-time deal consisting of the original 151 monsters. Have to admit the Lugia/Ho-oh thing was sick in Gold/Silver, but quite frankly, the monsters have been getting lamer. There was gusto in the originals because it was a make it or break it deal. Further iterations show decline in thought, though not in form/technology, but that's my opinion.

Classic Frodo moment.

Tajiri kept the ring.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Too hard to narrow it down to 1.

Rod Serling, John Wilkes Booth, Andy Kaufman, Marc Bolan, Jeff Buckley, Nikola Tesla, Carl Sagan

I could keep going. Too many people for different reasons
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Dynamo..
how do you do them magic tricks?
woodery9896

electro-acoustic guitar player
(looking for band in or near rayleigh - essex - UK)
Quote by Banjocal
Sigmund Freud, because of his rather interesting take on psychology and his influence on the development of psychology.

There are easier ways to get cocaine than through channeling the dead.
Quote by woodery9896
Dynamo..
how do you do them magic tricks?

With trickery.
However, Derren Brown is a demi-god.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Anchr
Without a doubt Nelson Mandela.

To be locked up for so long, and still emerge the same peaceful person. That guy gets my sincere respect

Same peaceful person?

He cofounded and led Umkhonto we Sizwe, which was the armed wing of the ANC. Hugely violent.
Quote by RU Experienced?
There are easier ways to get cocaine than through channeling the dead.
Nah, I just find his weird theories fascinating. I don't really agree with them, but they're very interesting.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by rickyj

I'd be fine with Pokemon up to the Johto generation, then I thought it got ridiculous.

OT: No idea.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Elvis or Ozzy. i would love to hang out with either of them for a day and BS about their thoughts. (obviously Elvis when he was alive)
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Am I the only one who got 'higinia' by blessthefall stuck in my head when I saw the title of this thread? Nevermind I probably am. Well to answer your question: dee dee ramone, cliff Burton......can't think of any inequality else....kinda out of it now....
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Id interview Jesus.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬