Hey people,

Would you mind giving me your opinion for my melodic relatively slow solo here please?

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/bayside-guitar-solo-contest/submissions/78576

I'm not asking you to vote (Of course you can if you want to), but just to listen and let me know what you think if you have the time to...and you don't come here just to annoy people etc. haha.

I chose to not go mental and fast, so it's not a technical solo per say as I figured there would be lots of them both great and terrible...so I tried to do something that I felt fitted the space given...what do you think..should I have gone all widdly, slower again or is it just right?

If you like my/don't like my solo, that's great...at least you listened and I thank you for that

Pat Wright.

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/bayside-guitar-solo-contest/submissions/78576
I thought it was great man.

It flowed very well with the song. I'm a fan of solos that are more mood/flow oriented rather than a blistering shred session in a song that doesn't call for that.

I voted. Good luck.

i thought it was really good. i voted. best of luck.
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
real good but i didn't liked when the solo is underneath the lyrics at the beginning with that pointed a gr8 solo
I haven't listened because I'm browsing on my phone, but this is the wrong section for the thread I'm afraid.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by STEGMAIER
real good but i didn't liked when the solo is underneath the lyrics at the beginning with that pointed a gr8 solo

Thanks Steg!
Just to point out, the solo bit under the vocal right near the start is not me, its on the original track by the band...so all good thank you!

That's very kind of you to vote...not expected, so thank you all.

Sorry if this is the wrong section...but it does state under recording :Let people hear your solos" I'm paraphrasing but it definitely says something like that...I'll go re-read.
...Right, I think I see what you meant, there are sub sections...oops. I'll get it right next time...I hope.
Pat Wright.
Last edited by Woundstring at Oct 26, 2011,