Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez S1220TKS, good cosmetic condition, excellent playing condition.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC
Location (City,State or City,Country):Midlands, UK.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM on here.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): On here, avforums.com and eBay under this name, SS.org under Ziltoid.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £450inc obo, would trader for ERGs.

Basically getting back into the guitar game, not had this for very long but I already miss having a 7 string, used to play nothing but.

Prestige, made in Japan, can't remember the exact year off the top of my head, plays really well and is in good cosmetic order, there are admittedly dings and dents but nothing above a chip or scratch.

Ibanez - Imgur

Coupla rushed pictures. Can do better ones on request or will be done on the weekend anyway.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Fantastic price for an awesome guitar.

My bro wants one of these, I will let him now about it.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Aye, I used to own this exact guitar. For anyone on the fence about buying it, DO IT NAOW! ****ing incredible guitars, even better than a RG1570 or 2550 I'd say. If I had the money I'd buy it back right now.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.