is this as good as a deal as i think it is? i really don't know what they retail for and they are discontinued. its this guirar. it has neck through construction and a seymour duncan jb/jazz set. i'm probably going to buy it. what do you guys think?
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
hell yes thats a good deal, as long as its in good condition. they usually go on ebay for like $450+. I bought mine almost two years ago and its the best guitar purchase ive made to date. if you dont like the pickups, you can always swap them out. I personally dont like the jazz but lots of other people swear by it.

ah just noticed in your sig you have a c-1+. its going to be very similar to that, but i think the c-1+'s has 2 vols and 1 tone whereas the classics have 1 vol and 1 tone

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by SYLrules88
hell yes thats a good deal, as long as its in good condition. they usually go on ebay for like $450+. I bought mine almost two years ago and its the best guitar purchase ive made to date. if you dont like the pickups, you can always swap them out. I personally dont like the jazz but lots of other people swear by it.

ah just noticed in your sig you have a c-1+. its going to be very similar to that, but i think the c-1+'s has 2 vols and 1 tone whereas the classics have 1 vol and 1 tone

i have a jazz neck pickup in my ltd, i like the super clean tone you get from it, also makes a good soloing pickup. i was thinking about replacing the duncan design pickups in the c-1+ with the real duncans from the classic and putting some blackouts into it.
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
I own that exact guitar. Great great great guitar for the price it's listed at. The Jazz set is really versatile. The neck-through will sustain for days.
I played one of these before. It was kind of heavy and the neck was kind of thick, but it really sounded nice. The only bad thing I could say about it was, I didn't care for the neck inlay. I found it kind of distracting, but it looked really nice.