I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm having a hard time finding them. I've seen an Ibanez S with stripes, but I don't want a shitty edge 3 on it. If you guys got links to companies/guitars I'd appreciate it. Strat/Superstrat shape and maple fretboard preferred.

Check out my band Disturbed
The ESP Sunburst Tiger? I think that's quite costly though.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by StewieSwan
I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm having a hard time finding them. I've seen an Ibanez S with stripes, but I don't want a shitty edge 3 on it. If you guys got links to companies/guitars I'd appreciate it. Strat/Superstrat shape and maple fretboard preferred.

Ibanez S series use ZR bridges, not Edge 3's.
Quote by Trowzaa
The ESP Sunburst Tiger? I think that's quite costly though.

Beautiful, but I can't exactly afford a $3,000 guitar
GEOOOOOORGE LYNCH!!!!!!!!

*air guitar solo*

that's about all i have to add to this topic. maybe a yellow guitar and vinyl stickers?
(actually listening to dokken as i posted this)
Anxiously Anticipating An Attractive ADA-MP1 Addition!
Moving on to hair metal I see.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
What is your budget? I'm sure custom places like Warmoth or something would do it.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
There's an LTD George Lynch model. I thought it was actually really good, especially considering the price.

Also, by "tiger stripes" do you mean a paint job or a flame maple top? I've never seen an Ibanez S with tiger stripes.
Quote by PowerOfGlove
gay

So gay it's straight.

Quote by rockingamer2
Moving on to hair metal I see.

I've been into cheesy metal for years.

Quote by sashki
There's an LTD George Lynch model. I thought it was actually really good, especially considering the price.

Also, by "tiger stripes" do you mean a paint job or a flame maple top? I've never seen an Ibanez S with tiger stripes.

It looked like this:

And the LTD version is cool, but at $400 it can't be that great of a guitar.
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 26, 2011,
PETA is gonna sue you for tiger stripe slavery. And the 80's are gonna sue you for Copyright infringement.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Posting it in the Pit isn't the most helpful, but It'd help if you gave a budget, you say $3000 is too much and don't want to buy a $400 guitar
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by theogonia777
wrong forum, genius. try asking in Electric Guitar.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

that being said, if you get a striped guitar, you have to name it "Plaid Pete."

The electric guitar forum is full of homosexuals.

Quote by Way Cool JR.
Kramer has a new Pacer Vintage in "Tiger stripe" just like Satchels in Steel Panther, but it is not a signature guitar of his. It has USA Seymour Duncan JB/JN and a Korean OFR (FRx000). They sell them at American Musical Supply for $759.99

You are my hero. Also, Steel Panther is amazing.
Quote by StewieSwan
The electric guitar forum is full of homosexuals.

then you'll fit in perfectly. lolololollolololololol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
then you'll fit in perfectly. lolololollolololololol

That cuts me deep