Hard-Pressed Democrat
1 0%
Solid Liberal
75 34%
Bystander
20 9%
Voters: 221.
Page 1 of 4
I got solid liberal, too. Pretty bad quiz imo, and it was US-centric to a ridiculous extent.
up yo ass, bitch! BUUURRRRNNNNNEEEEEDDDDDD!!

SOMEONE SLAP ME ON THAT ONE!
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Such a stupid test. I'd never say that immigrants are shite because they steal jobs but I wouldn't go so far as to say that they make society better. I believ in respecting them but they are neither beneficial nor terrible for the country.

I got Libertarian. GO RON PAUL! lol
i got Post-Modern, whatever that means...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by due 07
I got solid liberal, too. Pretty bad quiz imo, and it was US-centric to a ridiculous extent.

agreed, i am disaffected
I've taken enough of these things to know that I'm right in the middle. I hate everyone. Except I love everyone. Only not politically, because there I hate everyone.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Post-Modern.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by PowerOfGlove
up yo ass, bitch! BUUURRRRNNNNNEEEEEDDDDDD!!

SOMEONE SLAP ME ON THAT ONE!

I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Staunch Conservative
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by theogonia777
i got Post-Modern, whatever that means...

This. EXACTLY this.

Edit: But I just read through them, and I'm actually more of a "bystander."
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Oct 26, 2011,
Canadian!
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Post-modern, although I considered myself Independent leaning Republican.
NOT EASILY LED, EASILY BANNED.
When I have taken better political tests, I have usually ended up near the centre of that grid thing. I'm very left wing on some things, very right on others.

This one is okay: http://www.politicalcompass.org/
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 26, 2011,
I dont like the look of any of those options, but they're a bit confusing to me. But then, in Australia we have a Bipartisan political system same as the states, but the Liberal Party is the conservative party, so converting our political terms into US ones is a bit confusing.

I'll edit in my result after the quiz...

EDIT: I got Solid Liberal. No surprise to me there. There were a few questions I didnt really feel qualified to answer (not being an american) like question number 5, but we have similar issues in Australia, so I gave them a stab anyway.
Last edited by guy_tebache at Oct 26, 2011,
Post-Modern

I'm all futuristic and stuff because of how awesome I am.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
New Coalitions democrat

cus I'm a hipster

EditOh
There's a survey
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

This test is terrible.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm glad it said I'm a liberal, but not a Democrat.

Democrats suck.

Edit: Hey we're the most educated too. EAT IT EVERYONE ELSE
This quiz is so annoyingly one side or the other. So obvious to tell which answer means what and most of the time they are at polar sides of the spectrum. It even had an immigrants took our jerbs answer
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Banjocal
When I have taken better political tests, I have usually ended up near the centre of that grid thing. I'm very left wing on some things, very right on others.

This one is okay: http://www.politicalcompass.org/

Every time I take that test I get a little more liberal.

I've always been towards the bottom though.
I got the disaffected rating (because I matched four of the categories) but the fifth, "religious and socially conservative," is blatantly off base for this atheist/social liberal.

I also don't fit any of the demographic pointers other than being unemployed and financially stressed over the last year, I don't like NASCAR, am not a parent, and certainly have more education than a high school degree.

They should incorporate the "pragmatic" political category in there somewhere. If policy works to improve quality of living in the state, it's good; if it reduces quality of living in the state, it's bad. That's my political view. I think that's where I really stand. Values and belief systems are worth **** all next to quantifiable results in our day to day lives.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I got the disaffected rating (because I matched four of the categories) but the fifth, "religious and socially conservative," is blatantly off base for this atheist/social liberal.

I also don't fit any of the demographic pointers other than being unemployed and financially stressed over the last year, I don't like NASCAR, am not a parent, and certainly have more education than a high school degree.

They should incorporate the "pragmatic" political category in there somewhere. If policy works to improve quality of living in the state, it's good; if it reduces quality of living in the state, it's bad. That's my political view. I think that's where I really stand. Values and belief systems are worth **** all next to quantifiable results in our day to day lives.

Hmm...I agree with most of this.
Quote by iwannabesedated
Every time I take that test I get a little more liberal.

I've always been towards the bottom though.

Your political beliefs will change over time based on your experiences. It's normal.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by VillainousLatin
Post-Modern?.... lol I don't even know what that is XD

It's waaaaaay too broad and ambiguous a term to effectively label anyone's political affinity; that's for damn sure. I'm pretty sure there are postmodern thinkers at every single part of the political spectrum without having to say they step outside of said spectrum.
Quote by Banjocal
Your political beliefs will change over time based on your experiences. It's normal.

Well, yeah, i know that. I'm just finding it funny that's it's easily measurable.

-7.12 economic
-7.13 social
This was a really poorly written quiz. A freshman in anthro 101 could've written better survey questions.
I'm a solid liberal.

Not that I particularly care for politics or understand them, for that matter.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
That's such a ****ing terrible quiz I didn't even take it.

I'm an anarchist.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I'm a post-modern

Is that anything like post-hardcore?

i like post-hardcore

also post-rock is good too
Page 1 of 4