Pretty cool, very solid. It didnt really lead me anywhere unexpected (i could guess what chord was coming next at times) but it had nice melody and a decent solo.
Quote by Sulfur183
Pretty cool, very solid. It didnt really lead me anywhere unexpected (i could guess what chord was coming next at times) but it had nice melody and a decent solo.

Thanks Yeah i know what you mean. Im hoping to write some more songs with more progressive parts and less predictable Thanks for the feedback
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Dio10101
Pretty solid stuff, you just need a singer on it. I liked it.

Thanks I may write some lyrics and record some vocals if i have time but i dont have any mics or anything decent. Only webcam :P Il see how it goes though Thanks for the feedback

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by aaron aardvark
leony03,
Song is starting out good. The playing is tight. Nice riffs. The drums are good. Wouldn't hurt to have some vocals. I might have heard some clipping on the right speaker. Nice lead guitar. At ~4:00 it sounded like the treble was lacking. Sounds good overall! Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1490985

Thanks man Yeah like i said to another dude, i may write and record some lyrics at some point but i dont have the right equipment at the moment. At the 4:00 mark, i only recorded one track and layered it on both left and right because (sounds silly) i couldnt play the harmony well enough after so many tries :P Its the only part in the song i do that. Thanks for the feedback

Yours is very different and funky. I really like it! Really nicely produced and musically really nice sounding!

Quote by angusfan16
Thought it was surfing with the alien right at the beginning haha, fantastic drums going on overall in the intro! I like the chord progression over all, simple and catchy; fantastic build up to the solo. The solo could be a bit louder, or the drums could be lower...The solo itself was too short for my taste, but I love solos :P Kick ass outro though, that was my favorite part.

Over all this is a fantastic first full song, good stuff!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1490199
Music must be honest to be timeless.
Quote by boratian
Thought it was surfing with the alien right at the beginning haha, fantastic drums going on overall in the intro! I like the chord progression over all, simple and catchy; fantastic build up to the solo. The solo could be a bit louder, or the drums could be lower...The solo itself was too short for my taste, but I love solos :P Kick ass outro though, that was my favorite part.

Over all this is a fantastic first full song, good stuff!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1490199

Hahaa :P Thanks!! Im terrible at solos so i didnt want to do a long one :P Yeah the outro is my favourite part as well

Your song rocks! With some drums, that would be killer! Love your clean tone as well Very nice playing! \m/

Quote by angusfan16