does anybody ever get really really eerie deju vu? As if you're reliving an exact moment youve done and it just totally hits you and freaks you out?

what if you're only living one day that was constantly being recycled and all your memories were fake? o.o

im not on drugs!
I once dreamt a whole day, had to ask what day it was when I woke up. That's not deja vu but I've had some 'erie' deja vu moments too.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
this happens to me, except i'm a wizard, so i'm just able to sense all time at once.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by PowerOfGlove
i shat myself today

what?

funny quote i heard today actually, my friend coaches volleyball for younger kids in school and apparantly this one kid said "one time i did p90x and shat my pants"
I know that feel bro. Sometimes you click and it's like "wait a minute I've definitely seen this video before"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by PowerOfGlove
i shat myself today

What the fuck man.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by PowerOfGlove
i shat myself today

I don't know why I found this so funny.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Yeah, I sometimes dream things like 3 or 4 times, and then it happens, mostly just shit stuff though, like a scene from a movie I haven't seen or some mundane event.

I think I'm psychic though.