I can vouch. I've been a fan of Casey Jones for a long time, and the guitar work on this album (With only six songs it's really more of a very good demo) is top notch. Great band
Love this band and admire them. It's great to see them getting into the business and I support them a lot.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Big fan of them and of course Casey if you can tell from my sig.
I consider myself an unofficial promoter of his.

I have been following Casey since he first started out on Youtube and knew from the beginning there was something special about him. I got to say DLC is a bad ass band and I try to get the word out about them and Casey everywhere I can. If they don't make it big I will lose all hope in the music industry.
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Oct 27, 2011,
Quote by Way Cool JR.
Big fan of them and of course Casey if you can tell from my sig.
I consider myself an unofficial promoter of his.

I have been following Casey since he first started out on Youtube and knew from the beginning there was something special about him. I got to say DLC is a bad ass band and I try to get the word out about them and Casey everywhere I can. If they don't make it big I will lose all hope in the music industry.

Although Casey Jones and the album kicks ass. They need different lyrics in their songs! If they ever want to compete! Like I said though, great album!
Damn this thread died quick, pretty sad . Anyone that is a fan of 80's Arena/Rock/Metal and Glam are realy missing out by not checking these guys out.

I just started UG's Official De La Cruz Fan Club for these guys. You will find it in my profile.

Quote by ickypop
Although Casey Jones and the album kicks ass. They need different lyrics in their songs! If they ever want to compete! Like I said though, great album!

I know, I know... late reply LOL.
Their lyrics are perfectly fine, actually great, they don't need to change a thing. Who do they need to compete with anyways? If lyrics were so important to compete in the industry there would be allot of bands out of work from every style of music.
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Nov 30, 2011,