http://www.triplem.com.au/adelaide/music/news/blog/metallica-working-on-a-new-album-says-robert-trujillo/20111027-euap.html

If Metallica's latest effort with art-rock legend Lou Reed wasn't quite the Metallica fix you were looking for then don't despair because the metal legends are back in the studio doing a full-on proper follow-up to 2008's Death Magnetic.

As reported on www.bravewords.com the band's man-mountain bass player, Robert Trujillo said the band's 10th studio album will be the beginning of something "very, very cool".

"We've been busy writing and recording," he said. "We've got a couple of new songs we have been working on the past couple of weeks. The writing process for the new Metallica album has begun."

Robert says the band have a bunch of songs and will begin recording next year with super-producer Rick Rubin, who did 2008's Death Magnetic.

"We've got a lot of work ahead of us. But the great thing is that we have already jumped off the launch pad and we're swimming. It's happening. It's reality. It's a lot of fun, there are a lot of ideas, and we're really excited about the new record.

"For me, personally, Death Magnetic was the launch pad for the next record. This is the beginning of something very, very cool."

Of course, this isn't the first time Robert has spoken about the new record. In April this year he talked about working with Rick Rubin saying how much he loves working with Rick.

"Rick, to me, he's sort of a Zen guru spirit that Metallica needs right now. The first album with Rick was also the first album for me. Now that we're comfortable with Rick it's only gonna get better. I really believe that."

What do you think? Were you a fan of Death Magnetic?

http://www.triplem.com.au/adelaide/music/news/blog/metallica-working-on-a-new-album-says-robert-trujillo/20111027-euap.html
This is already on the front page of this site...
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.