[REQ] PLEASE HELP - Tabbing a song I wrote and can't remember how to play

[EDIT] - I posted the wrong song earlier. The link has been corrected.

First off, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong part of the forum. I'm new here, so If I am posting in the wrong part of the forum, please direct me to where I need to go for help with this problem.

A couple of years ago I recorded a song I wrote in an alternate tuning (GABDEG), and I recently decided to re-record it since my vocal skills have gotten better now. However, I've drawn a complete blank on how to play the part that comes at 1:15 and again at 2:42. I've racked my brain over and over and finally decided that, as a last-ditch effort, I could turn to you all for help.

Are there any guitarists here that think they would be capable of figuring out how I played this part of the song and could then tab it out for me?

Here's the recording: http://soundcloud.com/gabdeg/how-to-live-forever-demo

Again, the guitar is tuned to GABDEG and the only part I can't figure out is the portion that starts at 1:15 and then occurs again at 2:42.

Warning: It does have some admittedly terrible vocals over the guitar, which might complicate things, but I hope it's not too bad. My sympathies for your ears.

Is there anyone that might be up to the task of helping me out here? If so, I would be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance for your informed response.
Last edited by jazh at Oct 27, 2011,