Hey there guys. My complete gear setup is almost complete. Going to be purchasing some effects pedals(wah, chorus, delay etc) very soon. There will be quite a few pedals, probably 6 all up. Was wondering if any type of 'controller' exists where I could plug the pedals into it and program 'patches' so I can access my pre-made effects with the touch of a switch instead of tap-dancing around the pedals? I have an ENGL Z15 midi footswitch but I'm under the assumption that is only for changing the built in channels and effects for my amp head? Any suggestions or guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
Quote by Sputnik1
The previous options or the Voodoo Labs Pedal Switcher and Commander
http://www.voodoolab.com/switcher.htm

+1
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
So I will need a switcher and a floorboard. Will I be able to switch the channels of my amp using the aforementioned items or would I still need my ENGL midi Z15 footswitch? Could I use the Z15 as the floorboard to switch between the patches of the switcher??
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
Last edited by Megadeth09 at Oct 27, 2011,
Quote by Megadeth09
So I will need a switcher and a floorboard. Will I be able to switch the channels of my amp using the aforementioned items or would I still need my ENGL midi Z15 footswitch? Could I use the Z15 as the floorboard to switch between the patches of the switcher??

Voodoo Labs does... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rlAGYcB3c&feature=related

My guess is the others do so as well.
Will the aforementioned products be able to switch the amp channels as well though(clean, crunch, lead 1, lead 2)? Or will I need to keep the Z15 for that purpose?
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
Quote by Megadeth09
Will the aforementioned products be able to switch the amp channels as well though(clean, crunch, lead 1, lead 2)? Or will I need to keep the Z15 for that purpose?

email is your friend.
Email the company you are most interested in.
However, I think they all should be able to do it. Your amp switches via midi, so anything that sends midi messages should be able to control it.
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
email is your friend.
Email the company you are most interested in.
However, I think they all should be able to do it. Your amp switches via midi, so anything that sends midi messages should be able to control it.

Yeah, email was my next avenue after this I'm hoping that's the case, my ENGL Z15 will probably be up for sale if that's the case as I don't think it can switch between different variations of pedals...
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II